Liar, liar...

Options
124»

Replies

• Prek2005
    Prek2005 Posts: 58
    Options
    Am very thankful PA doesn't require weight on the DL :noway:

I was thinking the same thing the state of Texas don't require weight on DL either.
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    LOL I have to get a new DL in July so I'm hoping to be below what my lying weight is! :D
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    LMAO...the last time I was actually honest about my weight on my DL, I was in high school!! Fun times at Hilo High :bigsmile:

Hilo High?!!!

I went to hilo high! Im now going to college in Alaska. But I went to Hilo high, and played waterpolo.. Go Vikings!
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm only 2 pounds away!!! :)
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Bahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hahahah that's seriously one of my goals too!
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, thanks for all the comments folks! :love: It's so comforting to know that I'm not the only person who lies about their weight on the DL form.

VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!! :laugh:
  • KrisyKat
    Options
    LMAO...the last time I was actually honest about my weight on my DL, I was in high school!! Fun times at Hilo High :bigsmile:

Hilo High?!!!

I went to hilo high! Im now going to college in Alaska. But I went to Hilo high, and played waterpolo.. Go Vikings!

Howzit, fellow Viking!!! :flowerforyou: Guess what? Hilo stay raining right now...no joke :laugh:
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I heard it was pretty rainy this year... My sister is going to UHH and my dad grows lychee down there.
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Am very thankful PA doesn't require weight on the DL :noway:

me too:tongue:
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! :) Thanks for the chuckle! :)
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi !

I dont mean to sound over the top or rude but I'm from the UK and am trying to understand do you guys over in the US have to state your weight for you DL !?

Just curious :flowerforyou: :happy:

Depends on the state. It's not rude to ask a question:smile:
  • KrisyKat
    Options
    Hi !

I dont mean to sound over the top or rude but I'm from the UK and am trying to understand do you guys over in the US have to state your weight for you DL !?

Just curious :flowerforyou: :happy:

It's not rude to ask a question:smile:

LOL- I was thinking the same thing!
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    Never thought about it before, but you just gave me a great 'intermediate' goal!! Thanks.
  • PeggyWoodson
    PeggyWoodson Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Ha, ha, ha. This reminds me of something funny. I lived in Memphis a number of years ago. While I lived there and for medical reasons, I had to have gastric bypass. I lost over 150 lbs in the first year. Then I moved back to Louisiana. Well at some point that year, I started looking for my drivers license and couldn't find it. I contacted the DMV and they told me there was all this hullabaloo I'd have to go through to get another license from out of state. Or my other option was to go to Memphis and renew it there. I wanted to go see friends anyway so I went to Memphis. I got to the license bureau and asked to renew my lost license. She took my information and asked me to sit down and they would call me. Over an hour went by so I went back to the woman and asked her if it was ready. She looked at me so funny. She got another clerk to come look at me. They quietly compared notes and then one of them leaned over the counter to me and said. "Have you changed anything about yourself in the last year?" I fell out laughing. I said, "Like loose 150 lbs?" she laughed as hard as I did. They had my license but didn't want to give it to me because I didn't look like my picture at all. Luckily I always carry a picture of me before my surgery in my wallet. She sure got a good laugh at it and so did I. Just had to share that.
  • kelzpop
    kelzpop Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    woohoo! I don't even know whats on my license, probably less than I am now... maybe that should be my next goal.
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Strange, we can use our DL as Indentification as it has a picture DOB etc lol funny how different places work in different ways !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!