New and a little nervous...

Options
Hi! I just registered today and I don't have any "friends" yet. I'm new to this, and I'm nervous about failing at yet another weight loss attempt. I could use some encouragement and motivation (ie: some "MFP friends"!). My ultimate goal is to lose around 105 lbs. Thanks!

Replies

• Mzjames27
    Options
    Hi I joined months ago but never actually used it. I hope this is a great encourging and motivating page. thanks n good luck
  • rachel264
    rachel264 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello, tou can add me as a friend if you want.
  • silentviolet
    Options
    Hello! Our goals may be far off, but we can still be friends :)
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Friends here really do keep you motivated! They have been a life saver for me!

Anyone can feel welcome to add me as a friend!
  • Weaz66
    Weaz66 Posts: 1,846 Member
    Options
    Don't be nervous, you've already made the first steps towards a new you! i too have over 100+ to lose. I'm 46, 5'6 and weigh 251. We can support each other, feel free to add me as a friend. It takes alot of small steps to reach the end of a long path, but eventually you can get there!!
  • MonicaH0322
    MonicaH0322 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Don't be nervous and don't get discouraged along the way!! Welcome to taking the first steps towrads meeting your goals :) It may take some time but everyone is here to support you!!
  • paw247Pat
    paw247Pat Posts: 30
    Options
    Sent you a friend request, I'm new too, there's nothing to be nervous about. We're all here for the same reason.
  • Scarlettbird50
    Scarlettbird50 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    sending you a friend request, one week in here and lost 2lbs but want to lose over 50. glad to meet you.
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place.
  • BlueStar1989
    BlueStar1989 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    We all started out that way, but once your on here a while you will find loads of people willing to help you reach your goal. feel free to add me
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Welcome! We're all here for you :flowerforyou:
  • jennlove79
    jennlove79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm not brand new but I could use more people to motivate me as well

Feel free to add me and we can help motivate each other
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I signed up almost a year ago and just started actually using the tools this week! We're all in this together. I'm trying to lose about 50lbs.
    Anyone can add me if they want!