Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

LOSE 10lbs for the month of April. Ready? Set? LOSE!

Replies

• Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Im in!
  • Longtobeslim
    Longtobeslim Posts: 67 Member
    I'm in. Don't know if I can lose that much in a month, especially since we are on Spring Break (I work in a middle school). But it will be a good challenge to keep myself in check this week while out of my regular routine.

First my scale victory: I only started MFP recently and lost 11 pounds in 2 weeks and then got bad news that my mother in law was dying. She has since passed away. The family got together on and off during this time for a couple of weeks and I gained most of my weight back. I am happy to say I have lost all that I gained. Anything I lose now will be New Weight again.

NSV: Went to Applebees the other night with girlfriends. While everyone was ordering high calorie drinks and meals I had a blackened Tilapia that was wonderful and only 470 calories. I go out to dinner a couple times a week with friends and it was so nice to enjoy their company AND be able to stay on plan. It felt GREAT!!!

Looking forward to a month of losing.

Erin
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    I want to try too. Count me in. :smile:
  • MsShelfay
    MsShelfay Posts: 20 Member
    Count me in... tomorrow we weigh end???
  • count me in too!!! i need all the motivation i can get!
  • Acktuck
    Acktuck Posts: 2 Member
    OK! I can do this! Just getting back on track, so this is a great motivator!
  • i am in. great idea
  • jnr1
    jnr1 Posts: 9 Member
    I am in!
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    I did it in March - let's go for April!!
  • SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    I was just talking to my husband earlier about this being my goal. I so count me in.. Feel free to add me. So we can keep track.
  • joy31021
    joy31021 Posts: 216
    I wanna but 75 days in have just lost 10
  • I'm in!
  • Toniithia
    Toniithia Posts: 50 Member
    I'm in! i lost 14 pounds this month. for sureee will drop those 10!
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    I'm in although my exercise is going to be limited due to recent surgery ... but at least I'm finally to the point where I can start to do some structured exercises starting in a couple of days.

Starting weight is 236 lbs.
  • I woke up this morning and felt pretty good. But I have a 30 pound journey to complete...I'm thinkin that I am the kind that gets more accomplished when I am in a group.

My starting weight is 170.4
  • ukloveme
    ukloveme Posts: 125
    So we all in, what the the master plan, I actually want to lose 14lbs for the month of April but i know alot of members will say it not healthy goal. Anyway, what the masterplan it is 1st April and we have 30days to make this happen. WE CAN DO IT
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Are you all really that clueless? Losing 2.25 pounds a week isn't healthy unless you're severely OBESE. I'll pass on this bulls*** goal and remain a tad bit healthier than that. C'mon people.?!

are you that clueless? its a healthy goal as long as its done right ....most people on here are calorie counting and as long as they have over 1200 calories a day and dont exercise excessively then its fine ....if any of them are on programs like insanity burning around 700 calories in 40 mins and on a low calorie diet then they would go into starvation mode .....get you facts right

good luck to you all....even more luck to my wife ...shes told me i should try....might do next month see what my loss is like this month
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Shucks.... My starting weight is 142. yesterday was 141..I'm up a pound
  • I am IN! Sign me up!
  • sandlang2
    sandlang2 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in!! Thanks for the motivation.

April 1st wt: 258.1

19805475.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter