Not much but it's a start!

Options
Okay so I know most people are sharing success stories that are huge amounts of loss, but mine is small. I have finally hit double digit loss!! It's only 10 pounds but it's still amazing to me!! Feeling good and doing better each day! Thank you to all the MFP people who support me and share their success stories!!

Replies

• kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    that is an awesome accomplishment !
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    thats great:wink:
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Nothing is too small. I smiled all day when I hit double digits. U r doing awesome!
  • kendra0224
    Options
    Congratulations! :) 10 pounds is definately something to be excited about. It is hard work to lose weight and you are doing great!
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    A success isn't small if it matters to you. Congratulation. Great job!
  • amv1023
    amv1023 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Don't say "it's only 10 lbs"...carry around two 5lb bags of flour, that's how much you've lost. I would say that's a pretty awesome thing! :)
  • aandbthomas1
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I'm a half pound away from this success story myself.
  • jessicaacampbell1
    jessicaacampbell1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Don't discredit yourself. You did something awesome! Keep at it.
  • twalton67
    twalton67 Posts: 16
    Options
    You are dong a great job! We all gotta start somewhere. Keep up the good work, and try not to get discouraged. How long have you been keeping track?
  • mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    10 pounds is huge... It is bigger than most newborn babies. It is bigger than 2 bags of flour (now they are 4 pounds each)... It is equal to 40 sticks of butter. It is an accomplishment. Be proud and keep up the good work!!!
  • HealthyJess88
    HealthyJess88 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    well done! anything helps! I notice with even just a few pounds down clothes start to feel better and muscles start to feel a little firmer. it's great! :D
  • crystalkiss
    crystalkiss Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    keep up the great work!! :) I just hit my double digit the order day too, and believe me I did a happy dance! :)
  • JeanetteButler
    Options
    Tens pounds is an awesome start!! Congratulations!!:smile:
  • kelzpop
    kelzpop Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Any accomplishment should make you proud! Congrats!!
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL...., YOU GOT THIS!!!
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Congrats! it is very exciting when that first 10 is gone, it means you are on your way. Keep up the good work.
  • dpedi
    dpedi Posts: 37
    Options
    I started officially in September. But I have been sort of off and on. I have been back on the wagon for a about a week. When I'm on MFP I do great and feel good! I don't know why I ever stray!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!