Hello Everyone!

AmberLeeLOSE50
AmberLeeLOSE50 Posts: 13
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
:smile: : Hello everyone, my name is Amber Lee! I am new to this website and I love it already! I am trying to lose all of my baby weight and then some lol. Its really hard and I have been trying for the past two years already. I think its time to quit making excuses and just do it! Its great that everyone has support on this website. I figure I ought to try it and get some support too! Well I am heading off to the gym ,hope its not my last time lol. Good luck everyone!

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    :smile: Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Hellooo Nurse!

I mean, um, welcome. :devil:
  • Hello my nam eis ceci and im here to lose this last stubborn 10 pounds,I did weigh 115 in may and now weigh 125 due to being put on birth control and drinking my 8 cups of water a day,those are the only two changes ive made to my diet other than exercising for an hour a day vs a half hour,i was wondering is this normal? Haha anyways nice to meet everyone.
This discussion has been closed.