I'm new to MFP and looking for a small support system

Options
ckyte1
ckyte1 Posts: 36 Member
Hi Everyone,

I'm new on here and just looking to make a couple of new friends/supporters. I got a lot of weight to lose and need motivation but also want to be able to motivate others like me. I've been on MFP for a couple of weeks but I started getting real serious about logging in and pushing to lose weight a couple days ago. I'm not quite used to tracking my foods (even though I did WW) but hopefully I will soon get into the swing of things. I've been working out for a while now and haven't really seen a weight loss but I decided to take a new route and hopefully I will be able to see some changes soon.

Replies

• Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me, love new mommy friends :)
  • BlitzClipz
    BlitzClipz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me!! I'm also looking for some good motivating friends who I can also motivate :)
  • Pamolsen9
    Pamolsen9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me. New as well and looking for all the support I can get!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Add me! I had a baby in December and gained 48 pounds and I am trying to lose that and then some. I also did WW in the past and tried to do that on my own after the baby and for some reason and didn't work like it used. So far MFP has really helped me (been on here for 2 monthes and lost 22 lbs so far). Good luck on your journey! I am a good supporter if you need one.
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. and congratulations on that beautiful baby and WELCOME
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!! I'm 1/2 way through my journey and understand losing mommy weight. My youngest is almost 2!!!
  • ckyte1
    Options
    Thanks!!! Yeah I'm fighting to lose 50 lbs.
  • ckyte1
    Options
    Maybe I should update my pic...my son is def MUCH older. He's 14 months now but unfortunately for me I still look the same now just I did when I first had him. I lost the weight initial and then gained it all back and now I'm fighting even harder to lose it all again. Thanks for all the support everyone! I'm excited already!!!:happy: :happy:
  • joy31021
    joy31021 Posts: 216
    Options
    add me too if you want old fat ladies:heart:
  • silentviolet
    Options
    Hi you can add me, I will be supportive!
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like!
    I lost 75 on WW the got pregnant now I am back down to needing to lose the last 10-20 to get back to pre baby weight and she is gonna be 3 next month:)

Welcome to my fitness pal!
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    Hello!

Welcome to MFP! I just joined this month...I had my 3rd baby in February so I'm ready to get back to my pre-pre-pre pregnancy weight! :laugh: I too have about 50 lbs to lose. I know with a good support system we can do this! Feel free to add me so we can support each other...and maybe brag about our kids. :happy:
  • NanoPacket
    Options
    Welcome. I agree having some extra support will do wonders. It has really helped keep me motivated. Good luck :-)
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Add me! :-) I love adding new friends.
  • mzbatson
    mzbatson Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am happy your are here!!!! We all need all the support we can get. I will add you as a friend! Stay in touch!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ckyte1
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!
  • TazTaz2
    TazTaz2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Feel free to add me.