102 Pounds, 1 year.

Options
annacataldo
annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
I didnt have a computer when I hit my 1 year mark earlier this month, but I do now, so here it goes...

I didnt even mean to begin a diet the day I did, but I was browsing phone ap's and happened to come across one that I downloaded out of boredom, and have never looked back. Ive logged in every day, 390 days.

I havent watched carbs, sugar, protein..I just eat what I want but follow the calories. Ive only went over maintenance calories two times in the last 390 days; one being while on vacation. I try to eat as healthy as I can, but still enjoy living life.

As far as exercise, I didnt begin regularly until 7 months in, and even at that point it wasnt real agressive, just mild to moderate, couple/few days a week. I was in a car wreck 4 years ago, and i was in alot of pain due to my hip.. It is much better now, I am able to go jogging now! (2009 walking a block was murder).

313.5 Pounds to 212 Pounds (Highest Weight was 325; total lost: 113). And for those wondering, Im 5'10" with a larger frame.

This is my first success picture: 5months, 50 pounds
anna254.jpg

This was at Halloween, 74 pounds down (my high school weight):
halloween.jpg

This is my 26th Birthday (just before I began MFP), to my 27th Birthday.
bdaytobday.jpg

This was on my MFP 1-year anniversary Date, March 7th, 97lbs down:
weight.jpg

This was today, 102lbs down:
weight3.jpg

Measurement Comparison:
Bra Band/Rib Cage: Start: 52". Current: 36" (and cup size J to DDD)
Hips: Start: 65". Current: 48"
Neck: Start: 16". Current: 14"
Waist: Start: 49". Current: 40"

I have another 42Pounds to go to get to my final 170 Goal Weight :-)

Replies

• jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Keep up the great work!!!
  • TrishJago
    TrishJago Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome, great to see someone who stuck with it, gives me the courage to keep trying and maybe someday I can post before and after pics too !
  • annacataldo
    Options
    Awesome, great to see someone who stuck with it, gives me the courage to keep trying and maybe someday I can post before and after pics too !

My advise is just keep at it, especially through plateaus, never get discouraged.
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    so impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You are an inspiration!
  • mandaface415
    mandaface415 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Happy one year :drinker: you look phenomenal!!! Keep up thr great work, its surely paying off
  • Barbie1125
    Barbie1125 Posts: 115
    Options
    Good for you! Congrats1
  • jennimben
    jennimben Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job- you look terrific!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    That's awesome....congrats!!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,010 Member
    Options
    So great! Thanks for sharing your inspiring story!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    what an inspiration! you look great!!
  • underarmourgurl
    Options
    wow.. You are a big inspiration.. You give me hope that one day I can reach my goals... It's just so dammm hard... Life seems to always get in the way... I had a really crazy few years and its been hard just getting back to commit.. I guess I , well, i know I've haven't been as bad as I usually am but I just let myself slip too many times... I've been getting better since joining MFP....You really give me inspiration... Thank you...
  • JessLLoser
    JessLLoser Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Awesome to hear this! I am getting bogged down in the minutae of dieting. Out of curiosity where are your calories at? I'm a tall girl too and am just getting started at about 1900 cal. per day. Great job! Way to stick to the plan!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Beautiful transformation! Be proud!
  • CampKelly
    CampKelly Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    So great! Just what I needed today! Good for you and enjoy!
  • docjoe
    docjoe Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow Anna, that's freakin' amazing! You look great!
  • Jules_1111
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your story- its very motivating! :)
  • annacataldo
    Options
    Awesome to hear this! I am getting bogged down in the minutae of dieting. Out of curiosity where are your calories at? I'm a tall girl too and am just getting started at about 1900 cal. per day. Great job! Way to stick to the plan!

My settings are (and always have been) sedentary. My calories started at 1800 when I was 313. They are now 1220. I have no problem only eating 1200 like I thought I would because I had a year to slowly adjust down.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!