6'6 299

Options
hello my name is armando im 6'6 299. i weighed 430+- pounds 2 years ago. losing the last 35-40 pounds that i wana lose is getting harder!! any tips on breaking platueau ? i feel as though 2500 cal are not enough sometimes, shoul i eat the cals that i burn or just eat the calories 2500 period? any ways hit me up with a friend request , need as much motivation as possible.. asta luego amigos !

Replies

• Xamire
    Xamire Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm at a smaller plateau right now hovering from 187-190 and my eating is staying about the same. You simply plateau at certain points because your body is now use to living off that amount of calories. This is the time you need to kick it up a notch. Be more active, get into the YMCA or something and swim / workout (I plan on swimming more) and lower your calorie intake a bit, unless you feel you need more, listen to your body. It tells me I need over 1800 calories a day, and that's an overestimate for me. I can be perfectly fine with 800-1200 and not go into starvation mode.

Sometimes we feel hungry, when we are actually just dehydrated - drink a glass of water first, and see if the hunger subsides.

Plateaus can range from a few days, to a few months, so the best thing you can do is keep doing what your doing, and kick it up a notch. Don't overwhelm yourself though.
  • ArmandoG28
    ArmandoG28 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    yo xamire thanks alot big dog! swimming and less cals will try. Go Lakers !