I've lost my son!

Options
farcry66
farcry66 Posts: 47 Member
Weighed in this morning and I have now lost 2lbs more than my 3 year old weighs (41lbs)!!! Yay, this thing is working. I'm so excitied. I hate looking at how far I have left to go, I really only ever think about how far I have come and little things like this make it easy to continue!

Go me!

Replies

• catdoc1
    catdoc1 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful victory! Now, every time you pick him up, remind yourself you were carting that much around every day. Bet your energy is soaring!
  • mimieob
    mimieob Posts: 54
    Options
    That has to be the most awesome feeling...congrats....
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the hard work and you will get to your goal before you know it.
  • dawnh1968
    dawnh1968 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow - thats fantastic! Well done x
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Nice! I can't wait to lose my three year old! LOL She is only 26 pounds though! Congrats
  • farcry66
    farcry66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    He is 4 next month, but he is already in 5-6yr clothes. He takes after his Daddy, he is massivly tall and bizzarly for a 3YO, he has defined muscles!!!! It;s like looking at a mini body builder!!
  • longleggedgiraffe
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! If I lost my son i wouldnt weigh much. :) I have 3 sons and they are all teenagers. 13,14 and 17...keep up the good work!
  • jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are an inspriation. That's about as much as I want to lose so I know it can be done. Great job!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Delightful! Keep up the hard work.
  • Debra1818
    Debra1818 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Think about all the times you said how heavy your son is to carry around and realize what a great accomplishment this is. Congrats! Keep moving forward, your doing great.
  • Cathleenr
    Cathleenr Posts: 332
    Options
    Weighed in this morning and I have now lost 2lbs more than my 3 year old weighs (41lbs)!!! Yay, this thing is working. I'm so excitied. I hate looking at how far I have left to go, I really only ever think about how far I have come and little things like this make it easy to continue!

Go me!

:) congratulations! practical examples of the amount of weight you used to lug around are soooo powerful (LOL I can now deadlift my trainer :D:D:D:D:D)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!