Dress Comparison picture

Options
MandyMarie01
MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
This is the Best this dress has ever fit me :D I've only lost 8 pounds between the two pics, but I'm sure I've lost tons of inches, so happy :D

Dress-1.png

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    This is the Best this dress has ever fit me :D I've only lost 8 pounds between the two pics, but I'm sure I've lost tons of inches, so happy :D

Dress-1.png

big difference, keep at it!!!!! you look great
  • stephflo33
    stephflo33 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Great job, I can definitely tell a difference!
  • SanDFit
    SanDFit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Its definitely showing that you have lost inches. Great job!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    this is post insanity, correct? if so,that is really exciting. well, even if it's not, it's really exciting. it's just exciting for me if it is post insanity because i'm starting it today and really need to get more toned.
  • aabyrer
    aabyrer Posts: 57
    Options
    Looks great! Isn't it amazing what we think we fit into, then we lose weight and realize we really didn't look that good before? (not to say you looked bad in your before photo, because you're beautiful no matter what).
  • MandyMarie01
    Options
    Looks great! Isn't it amazing what we think we fit into, then we lose weight and realize we really didn't look that good before? (not to say you looked bad in your before photo, because you're beautiful no matter what).

lol i knew i looked bad in the before pic, I had went and changed to something different to wear that day lol, but took a pic and kept it :) lol Thank you :D
  • MandyMarie01
    Options
    this is post insanity, correct? if so,that is really exciting. well, even if it's not, it's really exciting. it's just exciting for me if it is post insanity because i'm starting it today and really need to get more toned.

I have been doing Insanity for one month now, and I'm pretty sure my inches lost are mainly due to Insanity :) Good luck!
  • npeters519
    npeters519 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Seriously? That's only 8 lbs!? You look amazingly different!
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Huge difference in the way that dress fits. Congrats!
  • MandyMarie01
    Options
    Thanks ya'll. I had to look up how much I weighed in January around that time, which was 205. then yesterday I weighted in at 197.4 :) so yep only 8 pounds.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    wowza! i wish 8 pounds showed up like that on me - lucky girl! fabulous work - you look great!
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Wow that's only 8lbs? You look amazing
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! What I see the most strangely is the difference in the arms! But you lost from everywhere, good job!
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I would NEVER believe you are 197!! Looking great!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • mimieob
    mimieob Posts: 54
    Options
    wowza! i wish 8 pounds showed up like that on me - lucky girl! fabulous work - you look great!

me too....you look great....
  • amsaunders0313
    Options
    8 lbs never looked so good!!
  • LWriter
    LWriter Posts: 50
    Options
    Wow! Incredible difference! Great job!
  • _CiaoParis
    _CiaoParis Posts: 166
    Options
    You look great!!
  • kristi_asco
    kristi_asco Posts: 183
    Options
    beautiful !
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    your waist is so small!! beautiful pictures that really show your hard work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!