Wisconsin

Options
Any one on here from beautiful Wisconsin?

Replies

• DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I am :happy:
  • Longtobeslim
    Longtobeslim Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am from Wisconsin but have been living out East now in Virginia for about 25 years. But Wisconsin will ALWAYS be home to me. All my family is still in Wisconsin so I try to go when I can. Unfortunately that only seems to be every other year.

I am a huge Packers fan. In fact, I just bought Packers stock when it went on sale. I have Packers stuff all over my car, home and yard, at work, too. I also love the Badgers.

Its always fun running into Packers fans out here, makes me feel closer to home.

Erin
  • melissawidmer
    melissawidmer Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was born and raised in Wisconsin. About 1 1/2 years ago I moved to MN.
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm a Wisconsin girl....grew up here, moved away for a long time, but now I'm back. :)
  • docjoe
    docjoe Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Formerly from Wisconsin but now in Minneapolis, do have a cabin in WI so can I claim dual residence? Huge Packer and Badger fan still. Still looking for MFP friends!
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have lived here all my life.
  • ketchuplover
    Options
    You're not from wisconsin. You're from behind the cheddar curtain. Have a grate day :)
  • linskeyr
    linskeyr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too. I was born and raised in WI. I am now living in MN but all my family is still in WI so I get over there at least once a month or so.
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Grew up in South-Central Minnesota, but now live 1 1/2 hours northeast of St. Paul in Wisconsin.
    I am not nor will I ever be a Packers fan. Go Vikings! :laugh:
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I am not but my husband and all of my in laws are.
  • emiliewright
    emiliewright Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Me!!!
  • cstein71
    cstein71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I was born and raised in Wisconsin and although most of my family still lives there, my husband and I have not lived there for 25 years. We are huge Packer fans and our dog is even named Brett. Live in Colorado near Golden.
  • jill92787
    jill92787 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Proud Wisconsin girl here! I wear my Clay Matthews jersey year round. I love my Packers and Cheese and Beer and Brats. Sadly, I've been away from home for a few years, I'm in the military and I move a lot. Right now I'm on the East Coast, and I hate it. I hate big cities and traffic and crazy people all crammed together, I miss walking out the backdoor and seeing woods and a lake. Going hunting in the National Forest and tubing down the river.

Funny story? We got a very light dusting of snow twice this year out here and it didn't even stick through the night. People freaked out, there were hundreds of car accidents, and on base you could tell where people were from. People from snow states were outside playing in it and people from non-snow states just sat and looked at it through the windows. I met half a dozen people that night from Wisconsin and Minnesota. Hilarious.
  • gary8964
    gary8964 Posts: 69
    Options
    Milwaukee, WI here
  • BetrayedBeauty
    Options
    Born and raised WI :)

Green Bay resident currently, though I grew up in a small town 20 minutes out of where I currently am :D
  • Daphnemomof9
    Daphnemomof9 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am!!
  • CoachHellcat73
    Options
    I am a WI girl as well! Lived her all my life. Janesville REPRESENT!
  • bagelwagon
    bagelwagon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yuuuuuup
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    Yes ma'am. :D Hello fellow wisconsinites!
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    You're not from wisconsin. You're from behind the cheddar curtain. Have a grate day :)

HEY THIS IS OFFENSIVE!

We also have swiss, colby jack, muenster, gouda, feta, parmesan....