NEED HELP

Options
JStarnes
JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
I'm going to stay Friday night with my Bestfriend out of town at her apartment. Here's the issue - we're both watching our intake & need something calorie/sugar/sodium friendly that we can "pig out" on and not have to work extra in the gym for the next day haha Any suggestions?

:flowerforyou: TIA

Replies

• jjohnson0882
    Options
    Popcorn is a good choice for low calories if you don't mind the carbs.
  • ceva02
    ceva02 Posts: 17
    Options
    I would do a fruit salad!:happy:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Ummmm veggies? lol If you are looking for something maybe better tasting... trader joes has an olive oil popcorn that is low in calories buuut you can't eat the whole bag lol

~Leash :heart:
  • katemadrigal
    Options
    Pirates Booty!!! I love that stuff. It's like eating a cross between popcorn and cheese curls- YUM!
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Veggies and hummus!:heart:
  • cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    What the heck is Pirates Booty???? lol:flowerforyou:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I need more of a dinner idea. :tongue: and, where doyou get pirate booty??? lol
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    Try making tacos!!! Buy the lowest cal tortillas you can find. Also, make chicken instead of beef (or go vegetarian i don't even miss the meat b/c i pack mine so full of other stuff. but if you do add chicken boil it, then shred it, then add seasoning) Add tomatoes, lettuce, olives, avocado chunks, vegetarian refried beans (or fat free), light cheddar cheese, jalepenos, salsa, fat free sour cream. one taco/burrito will really fill you up, and if your still hungry you could have more! I'd skip the rice... that will really bump up the calorie count. Also, you could make a stir fry w/ meat and lots of different vaggies. You can get a good wok sauce from the store. Have a fun girls night!!!
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Try making tacos!!! Buy the lowest cal tortillas you can find. Also, make chicken instead of beef (or go vegetarian i don't even miss the meat b/c i pack mine so full of other stuff. but if you do add chicken boil it, then shred it, then add seasoning) Add tomatoes, lettuce, olives, avocado chunks, vegetarian refried beans (or fat free), light cheddar cheese, jalepenos, salsa, fat free sour cream. one taco/burrito will really fill you up, and if your still hungry you could have more! I'd skip the rice... that will really bump up the calorie count. Also, you could make a stir fry w/ meat and lots of different vaggies. You can get a good wok sauce from the store. Have a fun girls night!!!

And we have a winner - you sold me! My mouth is watering. lol mmmmm:smile: THANKS!