HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I get stressed/depressed/moody and just generally miserable far too often
    You sound like me on a good day lol
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I get stressed/depressed/moody and just generally miserable far too often

This. I've gotten a ton better on the miserable part, and have figured out what makes me get out of my funk. But as for the others, I haven't figured out how to fix them yet.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I use the word "pumpkin" as a term of affection entirely too much.

I model myself on Derek Zoolander ~

Matilda: I became...
    Hansel: What?
    Matilda: Bulimic.
    Derek Zoolander: You can read minds?

I spend too much of my time being a smart *kitten*. Which is better than being a dumb *kitten* I guess. Dear God, did you just see that? I simply can't help myself...
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm way too shy and too sensitive.
  • Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Options
    9.6 times out of 10 it is a blessing, but 0.4 of the time I have the curse of a prodigious memory.
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty shy - In some ways, I'm kind of selfish but always willing to help other people before me. I think I'm also a bit of a clean freak as well, hate the fact that as soon as I clean the house, our housemate messes it up - but I don't have the guts to tell him! (I don't like confrontation!)
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Being a combination of highly opinionated, brutally honest, and seriously lacking in emotional attachment. It's why I don't speak to any of my blood relations any more, I'm pretty sure.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Honest and practical; don't fluff up what I say. Arrogant. Sometimes short-tempered. Beat myself up for failure.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    I spend too much of my time being a smart *kitten*. Which is better than being a dumb *kitten* I guess. Dear God, did you just see that? I simply can't help myself...

but this is why we love you. at least is't why ~i~ ♥ you.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I like solitude to the point that it sometimes alienates me from people I love.
  • iCACTUS
    iCACTUS Posts: 113
    Options
    I don't like to sugar coat things, as a result, I come off as harsh and critical. The truth is I really want the best for everyone. The good side to this is that I will not say anything unless asked for my opinion and/or advice. I do not go seeking to "tell" everyone what they're doing wrong. I don't tolerate whiners very well and see excessive complaining/b*tching/moaning as weak. I also come off as a know-it-all, sometimes. :ohwell: I'm far from perfect....
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

but this is why we love you. at least is't why ~i~ ♥ you.

Thanks pumpkin ;)

And you are 1977...
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely shy and quiet.
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    probably my character flaw is self sabotage - and also can be a bit messy lol
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I can isolate myself from people sometimes, I can be overly nice, overly worried about someone, etc that probably comes off annoying to other people... I can get sensitive about somethings
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to cheese balls.
    I think you ARE a cheese ball! jk lol
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I am shy. Very. Very very. People think i am rude or b!tchy because of it. I don't make eye contact with people i don't know. I have a hard time talking to anyone i don't know personally, like i can't start a conversation or ask questions. I will answer if you talk to me but that's about it. Really, i'm not being rude, i just don't know you. Thank bob fo th internets, where i can act lik a normal peson.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I am critical... of myself, of others...

I'm a grammar Nazi. And a bit OCD, which SHOULD be spelled CDO, by the way, in alphabetical order.

I'm a know-it-all, and love to share my knowledge with everyone.

Mostly, it's because inside, I am very, very insecure. I have some very deep scars I am working on healing. I'd love to have them be healed before I'm done with this life.