Looking for friends on maintenance trying to tone!

LaurenAOK
LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
I've been on MFP since October but started seriously using it in December. I have made many MFP friends and I love them all, their support is so helpful <3

However, I recently hit my weight loss goal and I've now upped my calories to maintenance level. My goal now is to tone up and replace some fat with muscle (I didn't work out much when I was losing weight, I just ate at a deficit). Not looking for so much loss on the scale as I am a loss in inches.

I would love some more friends who have similar goals! Feel free to add me. Thanks!

My stats:
Height: 5'4"
Starting weight: 145lbs
Current weight: 130lbs

Replies

• jupityjupe
    jupityjupe Posts: 86 Member
    Hi Lauren, I am trying to do almost the same thing as you. I posted just below you btw if you want to read my post. I am 5'6" 125lb and want to be 118..I am really trying to lose inches tho and if I don't lose all that weight but do lose inches and get firmer that would be okay. I am doing Jillian Michaels Total Body Transformation, doing the workouts but not so strict on the diet part. What are you doing to tone up?
  • LaurenAOK
    Hi Lauren, I am trying to do almost the same thing as you. I posted just below you btw if you want to read my post. I am 5'6" 125lb and want to be 118..I am really trying to lose inches tho and if I don't lose all that weight but do lose inches and get firmer that would be okay. I am doing Jillian Michaels Total Body Transformation, doing the workouts but not so strict on the diet part. What are you doing to tone up?

Hi there! Whoops forgot to mention this in my post; I've just started The New Rules of Lifting for Women. I've seen some great results through lifting heavy and I hope to achieve results like that! The Jillian workouts are awesome too; I did (most of) the 30 Day Shred a while back and really saw a difference in a short period of time. I'll probably do workouts from the Shred or just some form of cardio on the days when I don't lift weights. Good luck with your goals!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    I am maintaining and trying to lose body fat. I am 5'3" and 108lbs. I really don't want to lose any weight, and just want to be less flabby.
  • LaurenAOK
    Awesome! Friend requesting both of you. Anyone else? :D
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Hi there i am also maintaining after losing nearly 60lbs in total feel free to add me
  • rjbrowne
    rjbrowne Posts: 28
    I'd love more maintenance friends too! I'm 5'2", 100pounds. I've been maintaining for about 5 months now. I'm just working on getting ripped and strong. I'd like to concentrate on lifting, I still need to get weights or a gym membership though. :/ So, I usually do Jillian DVD's and I really like Jackie Warner too!