funny NSV

Options
well I have lost 22lb (13 since joining mfp). yesday I wore a dress as it was sunny and warm. the dress is new and a size UK 14 and as not so long ago I was an 18/20 I was walking round the local shopping center quite proud of myself. But well I should have bought some new underwear to go will the dress as it literally fell off lol:blushing: . I did manage to catch it before it when past the the knee high hemline of my dress and slid to a quiet corner of the shop to pull them up. Needless to say I bought some nice new ones :)

Replies

• crystal8208
    crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    :laugh: That's great.... Keep up the good work! :tongue:
  • angimac
    angimac Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a great feeling???

Congratulations
  • trinitymel1982
    Options
    I have put this up before but I could do with a giggle at myself lol
  • sissypunks
    Options
    good job
  • camsamdad
    camsamdad Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    if you have to lose them I cant think of a better way great going on the weight
  • saligator
    saligator Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    hahah! i like it!
  • cynusps
    cynusps Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    How funny. Way to go.
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hee hee! That's great! I had to buy new underwear too! my jeans were the only thing keeping them up! :) Way to go girl!
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    LMFAO. Oh man, that is definitely something that would have embarrassed me a lot more had it not been due to a weight loss (if it happened to me, obviously!). Awesome progress, however!
  • JaclynnGail
    JaclynnGail Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh...this happened to me a few weeks ago when I was taking my dog on a walk after work, still in my work clothes (a skirt). There was a whole family that saw them come down around my knees! Sooooo embarrassing...but an NSV nonetheless! Congrats, and I hope you enjoy your new, fancier, SMALLER SIZED (hooray!) skivvies!
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    That is a great NSV! Enjoy that one.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!