a few good snacks, message me for more if you want!

Options
First i must say that I fully believe that for most foods, there is a healthy alternative that is close enough to enjoy just the same :bigsmile: :bigsmile: if not more. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: If anyone wants/needs any ideas, please feel free to shoot me a message.

My favorite afternoon snack is ralphs brand carb master yogurt (vanilla flavored) with a handful of Kashi Go Lean Crunch! mix it up to make a VERY yummy parfait! I have a bunch of these tasty ideas, not all sweet, but very tasty and suprizingly healthy. Also a snack for all the vegheads out there that i find INCREDIBLE (not all do, you either love it or hate it) peel and slice a cucmber, throw some tapatio hot sauce (to taste) and lemon juice (i prefer bottled, realemon is pretty good) with a dash of salt (totally optional), mix it all up and you have a very tasty treat. a bit spicy, but you can go easy on the hot sauce if that bugs you. Really good. I also have a recipe for a mock McDonalds sausage McMuffin if you want it that is WAAAAYYYYY better for you.

Anyways, like i said, i have a million ideas and they are all healthy. I would be happy to check all of the calories and whatnot for you, just let me know! And if i don't have the one you want, i will do my best to find it! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! :flowerforyou: :smile:

Replies

• dwnjjugalette
    Options
    Okay guys! I have decided to right a blog with all of my snack ideas and other tasty recipes. I will do this over the next few days so feel free to add me as a friend and keep your eyes open! Thanks!
  • MIMI74
    MIMI74 Posts: 14
    Options
    SOUNDS GREAT ! I LIKE TAPITIO AND LIGHT SOY ON PLAIN POPCORN IT'S YUMMY!:tongue:
  • singerlynne
    singerlynne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    sounds very interesting i have been experimenting with exchanging apple sause for oil ... i made choc zuchini cake and it was great
  • dwnjjugalette
    Options
    sounds very interesting i have been experimenting with exchanging apple sause for oil ... i made choc zuchini cake and it was great

Could i get the recipe to try it out? i will put you and your recipe in my blog too!
  • Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    Options
    Sounds good!!!
  • Angel31
    Angel31 Posts: 15
    Options
    bump