102 Pounds, 1 year.

Options

Replies

• babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Great job Anna, and so inspirational. You have logged in every single day, that's just amazing. Way to go and keep up the great work!!!!
  • divergrrl
    divergrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Nice JOB!!!!!! You go girl! bIm friending you!
  • LWriter
    LWriter Posts: 50
    Options
    Amazing! Love your approach. Congratulations!
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    That. Is terrific
  • kittyhorn
    kittyhorn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing and are an inspiration!
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Congratulations!!
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You're such a gorgeous inspiration!! Keep up the fabulous attitude girl!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is amazing! You look great.
  • Munjoyhillgal
    Munjoyhillgal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That is so inspirational for me. I just started and also have over 100 lbs to lose. Keep up the good work.
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! Thanks for posting these, and keep up the awesome work! You are an inspiration! :)
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    WOW Anna that is amazing weightloss. I really needed to be inspired today. Gives me the motivation to keep going in the right direction.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Jnt1979
    Jnt1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! You look great!!! :)
  • ReneeFromCanada
    ReneeFromCanada Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story!! You must feel great. You certainly look it :). Add me if you like :)
  • iamshawnalee
    Options
    Good for you!!!!! I hope you are really proud of yourself. You give me inspiration, since I need to lose about 100 pounds. I just logged in my breakfast, and ate way too many calories. But reading your story, I'm determined to eat right the rest of the day, and not go over my calories!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
  • TracyRFogleson
    Options
    keep up the great work you look great. I must say you are much braver than I as I have not put a photo of myself on here yet and am very scared to do so as i think I look like a blob. it is stories like yours that inspire me to do the right things, I have to lose over 130 lbs yet and will be hitting my year anniversary in 4 months. I would love to say that i am down to even just my starting goal of 200 lbs by then. Again WAY TO GO
  • ejacree1010
    ejacree1010 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, you give hope to all of us who have to lose over 100 pounds.

Great Job!!
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    Brilliant!!! BTW...You do know you are absolutely gorgeous right?!!! So, so inspired by you!!! Thank You
  • butterflync105
    butterflync105 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look FABULOUS!
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! What an amazing accomplishment! You're a beautiful lady!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!