Looking for 30 something Mommy's Friends/Support!

Options
Hi all,
Looking for friends to add, 30 something Mommy's for support!
All my buddies are dropping like flies!
Thanks!!

Replies

• witcheekimmie
    witcheekimmie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me.
  • MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends..You'll can add me..
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm going to be 31 this month, and I'm a mom of 7!
  • RoadkingDavid
    RoadkingDavid Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Friend clean-up time for me. I have been on MFP 6 months or so. Looking for a few more friends to run with as I burn the last 30 lbs. I do interval training, seek to do an 1800 calorie macro of 160 g protein and 100 g carbs... want to go more paleo. anyone want to run with me, FR me with a message. BTW, I'm not a sidelines kind of guy. I do like to message friends who are encouragers and need to return a kick in the *kitten* every once in a while.
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me : )
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I love having new friends who I share some things in common with...
    I am 37 with 2 boys....One is in college & 19yrs old....My second baby boy is only 3yrs old...Big difference huh?...lol
  • carly_pear
    carly_pear Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Almost 30, mommy of two......anyone is welcome to add me. I have about 80 pounds to lose to my first goal.
  • stargreen25
    Options
    34 here! I am single mom of a almost 3 year old, looking to lose a total of 100lbs...add me!
  • danagettinfit
    danagettinfit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    32 yr old mother of two, request sent. Anyone else in need of friendly encouragement feel free to send a request to me.

Have been 180---->125 after 1st child

160---->130 after second child

158--->140 work in progress after finally quitting smoking for good, 20 yr smoker, almost 3 yrs smoke free.

I eat good but work hard, end of story!
    Will not cheer on ppl starving themselves so if you fall into this category dont bother.
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    31, mom of 2! Feel free to add me anyone!!
  • Eliannasmom
    Eliannasmom Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    welcome to add me as well.. lol even though I am nearing the end of the 30 somethings :) This is a great journey and wondrful website full of really supportive people!
  • misslissa121
    Options
    30 year old SAHM to 5 kid. 70 days and counting. Won't say I am most active all those days, but I am here if you need someone to listen, and try my best to be encouraging.
  • coffeegirl1998
    coffeegirl1998 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I am working very hard to stay motivated this time. :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    34 year old mother of one, been here for 431 days so I am not dropping like a fly anytime soon! Feel free to add me!

Edited to add...anyone else is welcome to add me too!
  • jenishort
    jenishort Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am a 30 year old teacher! Mommy to a beautiful five year old.
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    32 yr old single mom of 2 amazing little girls.

Feel free to add me!! :)
  • Happymom12
    Happymom12 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they want. You can never have too many friend to help encourage you. It's about time for me to do a friend clean up on my list with people who haven't logged in in forever.

I will be 32 in August and a mother of a 3 year old boy.
  • TracyRFogleson
    Options
    if you don't mind a 40yr old grandmother gladly add me to your friends/support list
  • Pamtwist
    Pamtwist Posts: 14
    Options
    Add me as well!! Almost 35year old mother of two little boys!!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    34 year old momma to 4. :) I've been here about a year, and am not going anywhere. ;) Anyone can add for mutual support. :)