Target Jeans = AWESOME!!

Options
So I'm putting this here, as it helped me finding these, to continue my weight loss...

Target store brand jeans Merona have 6 different fits and I was able to walk in there and find a pair off the shelf and get into them.. without tears and a fit...
I couldn't even get that at Lane Bryant!.. so if your getting discouraged by jeans GO TO TARGET!!!.. it will save your sanity!

Keep at it people!

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Really? Even at goal weight it's hard to find jeans that I really like the fit. Good to know.
  • belle096
    belle096 Posts: 5
    Options
    I have a pair and love them. They are nice because they don't look like mom jeans. Very slenderizing and stylish.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Going to have to check them out. My favorite jeans are starting to be too loose!
  • geniiita
    geniiita Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh I totally agree! They're definitely my favorite. I actually still have two pairs that I am going to squeeze back into once I drop like 10 more lbs. :) Theyre REALLY well priced as far as jeans go.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I work at Target. I know our sizes run a bit small (to me it seems), but I love our jean "system" for the "Fit 4". Jeans tailored for curvy women and in small sizes are hard to find. Any other place I have to get a pair several sizes too big just to get them past my big butt. :laugh: I will say that there are usually only two different washes/styles to choose from unless you wear a Fit 3 or 4 because of their popularity.
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I feel that Target has amazing jeans in my opinion.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    So I'm putting this here, as it helped me finding these, to continue my weight loss...

Target store brand jeans Merona have 6 different fits and I was able to walk in there and find a pair off the shelf and get into them.. without tears and a fit...
    I couldn't even get that at Lane Bryant!.. so if your getting discouraged by jeans GO TO TARGET!!!.. it will save your sanity!

Keep at it people!

I love them too! I know exactly what size and fit and don't have to try them on. Awesome!
  • ClaSSiE86
    ClaSSiE86 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    In Misses sizes or plus size as well?
  • amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I randomly bought a pair last year and do love them!!!
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I used to wear Cherokee brand jeans from Target.

I do wear the curvy (blue label) jeans from Lane Bryant... I fit the size 16 ones now... but if Target still has decent jeans, I might go have a wriggle into them!
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options

Our jeans go up to a 17 in juniors and 18 in womens. We also have a few plus size jeans, just not very much to choose from and they don't have specific fits.
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I work at Target. I know our sizes run a bit small (to me it seems), but I love our jean "system" for the "Fit 4". Jeans tailored for curvy women and in small sizes are hard to find. Any other place I have to get a pair several sizes too big just to get them past my big butt. :laugh: I will say that there are usually only two different washes/styles to choose from unless you wear a Fit 3 or 4 because of their popularity.

lol yes they do! except for the juniors sizes that stretch
  • ClaSSiE86
    ClaSSiE86 Posts: 72 Member
    Options

Our jeans go up to a 17 in juniors and 18 in womens. We also have a few plus size jeans, just not very much to choose from and they don't have specific fits.

Thank you I will have to give them a try!
  • DisneySkaGirl
    Options
    Whoever said that the target brand runs small, you are absolutely right!!! I tried on a pair of shorts, and I usually wear a 6/7, and tried the 8 and they wouldn't even go past my hips.... I figure I'd need at least a 12 for them to work for me, but they didn't have that size so i'm not sure.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i love targetttt! :]
  • runningsahm
    runningsahm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I agree, first pair I tried on fit me perfectly. Can't wait to go back and get one size smaller (maybe next month?) =)
  • geniiita
    geniiita Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Whoever said that the target brand runs small, you are absolutely right!!! I tried on a pair of shorts, and I usually wear a 6/7, and tried the 8 and they wouldn't even go past my hips.... I figure I'd need at least a 12 for them to work for me, but they didn't have that size so i'm not sure.

Odd, I've actually had the opposite problem. At the time was I was a 13, but ended up buying size 11 shorts and they fit perfectly!
  • jimmacdonald
    jimmacdonald Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to be in 32 waist jeans down from 42 waist.

Cheers
    Jim
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Darn...I am in desparate need of new jeans and was just at Target yesterday and didn't think to check out their jeans. Love that store!
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Really? Even at goal weight it's hard to find jeans that I really like the fit. Good to know.

Not at my goal weight yet.. but yes! my thighs are late in the game in coming down >< Despite everything I do.. But there I was able to get my 12's and they fit!..