From a Dreamer to a Do'er!

Options

Replies

• Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    It is great to see people that have taken back their lives. Great job!
  • AvonLucyR
    AvonLucyR Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Terrific dedication and you have such great results to prove it! Congratulations!!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Wow man, you look great!
  • LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Show a pic of the face so we can see how much younger you look!
  • cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hot Damn! You look smokin' hot and ripped up! Any diet or exercise tips?
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    My jaw seriously just dropped. WHAAAAT! You look amazing! Awesome dedication, and very inspiring!
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Thanks guys i appreciate it you can always add me if you ever need some advice. :happy:
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    That's an incredible transformation and very inspiring. Thanks for sharing and keep it up Bruinbear!
  • dreambig81
    dreambig81 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    wow that is incredible!
  • NKolhar
    NKolhar Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Inspiring Transformation Brotha !! Nice way to be dedicated and show that you can definitely achieve what you can dream !!! thanks for the inspiration !
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    I have been motivated enough by my friends on MFP to put up my story and show how hard work and dedication pays of.

There is no magic pill (though you name it i have probably tried it(no steroids)) or new-aged workout program that will get to where you want to go without the time and dedication that you need to go through. It has taken me over 5 years to get to the level that I am at today.

After my football career, several knee injuries, and many sleepless nights due to the lower back pain later, i decided to take back my life. Started to do research on eating habits, what types of workouts work, and learning to reprogram myself for my life outside of football. One piece of advice that I was given and like to pass on is to due research, read, and read some more. Information is key.

This is me from January 2007 at a whopping 295 pounds. I look a hell of a lot older than i do at my current age.

2cqe0ls.jpg

This is me as of today 3/30/2012

sbqzwj.jpg

With some patience, knowledge, and dedication I know that you too can do it.
    Thank you for letting me share this with you all and taking time to read my story.

damn man, that's incredible. fantastic job. continued success.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Oh my! :flowerforyou:
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    WOW! Lookin' Good!
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Sooooo hot!
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    Amazing job! Great transformation!
  • CaloriaHernandez
    Options
    Unbelievable! What a great job you did!
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have been motivated enough by my friends on MFP to put up my story and show how hard work and dedication pays of.

There is no magic pill (though you name it i have probably tried it(no steroids)) or new-aged workout program that will get to where you want to go without the time and dedication that you need to go through. It has taken me over 5 years to get to the level that I am at today.

After my football career, several knee injuries, and many sleepless nights due to the lower back pain later, i decided to take back my life. Started to do research on eating habits, what types of workouts work, and learning to reprogram myself for my life outside of football. One piece of advice that I was given and like to pass on is to due research, read, and read some more. Information is key.

This is me from January 2007 at a whopping 295 pounds. I look a hell of a lot older than i do at my current age.

2cqe0ls.jpg

This is me thinking i was in shape July 2010
    2r5vs0p.jpg

This is me as of today 3/30/2012

sbqzwj.jpg

With some patience, knowledge, and dedication I know that you too can do it.
    Thank you for letting me share this with you all and taking time to read my story.
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Oh, that is awesome!!
  • mahjohweeee
    mahjohweeee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You are doing so great! I'm proud to have you on my friend list!!! It's crazy to see how far you've come!!! <3
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor.

You look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!