Hi looking for motivational friends for April weight loss

Options
Hi im looking for more friends to support each other in this April weight loss.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Roxie861
    Roxie861 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like- I want to lose 10lbs this month and my first goal for the first week is to work out for 5 days. I am extremely dedicated so hopefully we can help eachother :)
  • IvelisTorres2972
    IvelisTorres2972 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks Roxie i am also targeting 10lbs this month lets do this
  • candiceslagley
    Options
    im also looking for motivation for april weight loss. I have found xbox kenict dance central 2 to be a very good work out for me its fun and has lots of fitness options
  • IvelisTorres2972
    Options
    Welcome aboard candice xbox hmmm sounds like fun.
  • pcousins13Patricia
    pcousins13Patricia Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! My goal is to lose 5 pounds this month...but anything more than that would be awesome! My goal for this week is to EXERCISE! I have been doing pretty good with decreasing calories and losing from that...now I need to step in up.
  • kirunastamell
    Options
    please feel free to add me! im about a week into my weight loss journey and i would love it if we could motivate each other. :)
  • carribear
    carribear Posts: 32
    Options
    Always looking for helpful support to get me through the months. I would like to loss another 10 pounds this month. :)
  • lovingmyselfx
    Options
    Add me if you want(:
    I need to lose 10 pound in april , and we can motivate each other to keep going for our goals (:
    -Laurie:smile:
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :happy: My goal for this month is to simply hit the 20lb mark! I have a busy month so I'm not anticipating crazy numbers but hitting the 2-0 would make me extremely happy!
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I want to lose 5-7 pounds this month! :flowerforyou:
  • IvelisTorres2972
    Options
    Thanks ladies for all if the support please add me if I missed ur post