Insanity

Options
ok, these guarenteed workouts are sucking me in like a bad accident, I just can't turn away! I want to get some opinions. Does Insanity work? I run like crazy but I need to get the rest of the bod in shape with the calves lol. I don't mind to pay the cash if it really works?? Tell me? =)

Replies

• Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Yes, many people, including myself, get great results from insanity if you follow the program properly and eat properly (you need to eat enough and eat well). Put insanity in the search bar and you'll get much more advice.
  • btmadison
    btmadison Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Insanity is awesome, but avoid it like the plague if you cannot handle jumping or have knee issues. Even the insanity book will tell you this and recommend a different beach body program. But again, I love the insanity program.
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    ok, these guarenteed workouts are sucking me in like a bad accident, I just can't turn away! I want to get some opinions. Does Insanity work? I run like crazy but I need to get the rest of the bod in shape with the calves lol. I don't mind to pay the cash if it really works?? Tell me? =)

Hey!
    I'd love to help you out, send me a private message!!!
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Insanity is a truly addicting workout IMO. I'm on my 2nd round of it! I didn't lose much weight the first time (but I know I wasn't eating enough). I did however lose a lot of inches!! IMO - its worth the money!!
  • MILF25
    MILF25 Posts: 4
    Options
    I want 2 try insanity & i was told by friends that its really hard & it works as long as you eat healthy
  • KimInsanityP
    Options
    I want 2 try insanity & i was told by friends that its really hard & it works as long as you eat healthy

I does work as long as you eat well! Make sure you can handle lots of jumping though.