Ripped in 30 buddies

Options
Im starting ripped in 30 dvd tommorow morning. Im looking for someone that is starting also. Ao we can enter daily on how its going, we can try to keep each other going... i was thinking of doing it everyday .. any takers.

Replies

• laurabell86
    laurabell86 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday too! I found it challenging, but do-able. Can't wait to see what's in store!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    so have either of you done 30 day shred? if so, how much harder is this one. I am starting it today, april 1st. i did 30ds twice, the 1st time i saw little results, no lbs, 1 inch off my waist, 2 off my hips and belly. this time around i saw no results..... no lbs no inches. so i hope rin30 will give me something this time around....
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I actually find ri30 easier that. 30ds. Less cardio, more strength, a lot of planks lol. I am planning to alternate DVDs 5 days a week (I work ft and have class 2 days so I'm not going to try to kid myself and say I'll do it every day.) the plan for me is to do 30ds one day and the double up with ri30 and shred it with weights the next. Even though I'm doing something different from you I'd love to check in!!
  • cat_1977
    cat_1977 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

There's a Rin30 Group and we're starting today!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/4252-ripped-in-30-through-april
  • Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

There's a Rin30 Group and we're starting today!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/4252-ripped-in-30-through-april

Well this is what I came here to say! Join our group! We have lots of good people supporting each other!
  • lin7604
    Options
    well just finished day 1 of week 1 and i have to say i was surprised. It seems so easy but i burned more cals then i ever did in 30ds? i liked it and i know i will enjoy doing week 1, wonder how much harder it gets for week 2...

i have another q.... why is it called ripped in " 30" when she says to do it 5-6 days a week... that will take you more then 30 days then?
  • Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    well just finished day 1 of week 1 and i have to say i was surprised. It seems so easy but i burned more cals then i ever did in 30ds? i liked it and i know i will enjoy doing week 1, wonder how much harder it gets for week 2...

i have another q.... why is it called ripped in " 30" when she says to do it 5-6 days a week... that will take you more then 30 days then?

Well, if you do each level for 7 days thats only 28 days... but i am also assuming that theres meant to be some rest days incorporated here and there. I'm just gonna wing it, but make sure i do at least 6 days on every level. But its different for everyone :0)
  • lin7604
    Options
    DUH... i was thinking 10days like 30day shred.....
  • cat_1977
    cat_1977 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Personally I think Jillian's forgotten how to count.

I'm doing 6 days on each level - 1 day off a week - simply because I want to get finished by a certain date!

Just took my before pics - am suddenly super motivated!
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I have gotten a late start. But im going to start it tomorrow. Im so excited and im ready for the big change. I m hoping i can end my plateau and start toning. Im going to do the dvd every day and alao do cardio every other day.
  • jsmith9784
    Options
    I started RIPPED in 30 yesterday too! I am so sore today. I attempted to do it again today but did it without the weights and cut a few parts out. Didn't want to cheat but really just couldn't move my arms today! I couldn't even lift myself to do a pushup. I look forward to hearing about your progress with the DVD.
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I just started ripped in 30 today! I find it harder than the shred. Burned more calories too!
  • lin7604
    Options
    i also burned more calories too but only for the first 3 days then on my 4th it was very similar to what i burned in 30ds... i didn't find level 1 more challenging then 30ds but i do like it a whole lot more.
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    I have been through it before but am going to start again. I found week 2 stuff to be more difficult than week 1 but week 3 seemed easy to me. Week 4 ("the mother of all workouts" per Jillian) is really good as well. It really does help you tone up.
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I have ripped in 90 but I never hear anyone else having it :(
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Im starting ripped in 30 dvd tommorow morning. Im looking for someone that is starting also. Ao we can enter daily on how its going, we can try to keep each other going... i was thinking of doing it everyday .. any takers.
    Hi - I just started (again) this morning. Im sticking with it consistentley this time!
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I have not been doing it everyday ... but im going to try to fit it in.