Protein shakes?

Options
2»

Replies

• SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    how do you make iced coffee with the protien shake x

Oh, good idea! I used to use the Curves protein shakes and just ordered more yesterday. A scoop in a latte would be great.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    how do you make iced coffee with the protien shake x

I make a cup of coffee,use my protein as usual,8 ounces of vanilla Silk 70 calories, and a splenda packet..I like a big cup!!!
  • desertdove
    Options
    Sounds delicious. I'll give it a try. Thanks.
  • MoonGurl1985
    Options
    My son is 5 foot 6 inches or a bit taller, his Doctor wanted him to eat and drink more protein to gain some weight believe it or not, when he had his physical he weighed 111.4 lbs. (he has a six pack and muscles most guys his age...he is 22 would kill for) and when he went in for his routine follow up he weighed in at 110.2 but doctor says that is fine for him for as muscular as he is and he is as healthy as a horse. Eats from the time he gets up until the time he goes to bed ! what I would give to have his metabolism !
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I use Body Fortress Super Whey Protein (vanilla)...it tastes great and has 26g per scoop.

I love mixing it with fresh fruit and making a smoothie, or putting a scoop into greek yogurt for a great breakfast! :)

Edit to add: this is a link to the label: http://images.vitaminimages.com/cdn/sd/pdf/L044315-AE.pdf
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    I love adding extracts (i.e. mint, pineapple, coffee) for great flavor with no calories. Also, try mixing in the blender with diet soda. Few of my ultimate favorites are as follows:

chocolate protein shake (1 serving)
    1/2 cup frozen strawberries
    8 oz diet coke

vanilla protein shake mix (1 serving)
    sugar free-fat free butterscotch pudding

As a matter of fact, I'm going to have one right now :)
  • EbonySD
    Options
    I love adding extracts (i.e. mint, pineapple, coffee) for great flavor with no calories. Also, try mixing in the blender with diet soda. Few of my ultimate favorites are as follows:

chocolate protein shake (1 serving)
    1/2 cup frozen strawberries
    8 oz diet coke

vanilla protein shake mix (1 serving)
    sugar free-fat free butterscotch pudding

As a matter of fact, I'm going to have one right now :)

ohh, I forgot to mention in the blender the more ice the better! :)
  • Marlouiseken
    Options
    I use Visalus too and really love it, I drink it for breakfast, and now starting with lunch too. I have a high protein snack in between meals.
  • KissMyAx
    KissMyAx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I use the Precision Engineered Whey Protein Isolate in Chocolate! It tastes really good and I mix it with 8 oz of almond milk after my workout. It's 140 cal for 1 serving (1 scoop) and <1 g sugar.

I did a lot of research on protein drinks and have tried many...so far, this has been the best one and my search has ended!
    VERY YUMMY!!! And it blends well too! :)
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I like Vega. I also like the ones from Mercola.com.
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I use unjury medical grade protein, super good, expensive but worth it.

EAS carb control pre made shakes are good as well andI like the eas powder too.

Extracts are awesome for instance:
    choco pro powder, almond milk and a drop of mint extract makes a yummy girl scout cookie tasting shake

choco pro powder with almond milk and powdered PB mixed in makes a yummy PB cup

choco pro powder and instant coffee granules mixed with almond milk makes a great mocha.
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    anyone know a good shake that dissolves in water rather than milk?
  • EbonySD
    Options

EAS
    HMR
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options

EAS
    HMR

Myofusion!