Starting Over ; )

Options
Hello everyone,
I'm not exactly new to the site but decided it was time to introduce myself. I'm looking for people who have a lot of weight to lose and would like to help each other in this journey. I have done many different diets, including lots of different pills to help me lose weight fast only to gain it all back and then some. I'm tired of trying to take the easy way out. My biggest problem is like most people I just love food. I have three very active daughters so I don't sit on my butt all day either, I just have never really liked to exercise. I'm starting a new April Challege with a friend of mine doing the Leslie Sansone videos everyday and hope this will kick start my way into working out at a gym or running outside. Anyway, please feel free to add me and we can get to know each other better. Good luck to everyone starting on this new journey!!!

Replies

• old918
    old918 Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome back! Today is my first day on the site but I'm no beginner at weight loss. I've lost slightly over 3.1 metric tonnes in my life!

Now if I can just figure out how to stop losing the same weight over and over again... :-./