zaggora pants...do they really work??

Options
kazala
kazala Posts: 115 Member
I've been looking at the zaggora workout pants online today and am wondering if anyone has tried them and found them good? The reviews on their website say theyre the best thing ever, and I do know someone who's had the legging ones for 10 days and has lost 5 lb , but I want more opinions than that before I splash out, coz they aint cheap!!!

Replies

• Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of them.

But I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say there is no possible way pair of pants is going to make you lose fat. Sounds like a marketing scheme.
  • midnightsurfer
    midnightsurfer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
  • kazala
    Options
    Yeah that's how the Zaggora pants work too, I didn't realise there were other types too. Thanks for that, I'll shop around :) x
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I'm sure they make you sweat. So you lose fluid, and the scale will show a smaller number (for a short time until you drink more water).
    If that's what you want to acheive - go for it.
    If you want longer term weight loss that will last more than a day, then save your money.
    Eat a moderate amount and do some exercise - it sound dull but it works!
  • erineddy81
    erineddy81 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Water weight loss is short term, it only lasts until you rehydrate. Please don't waste your money on these. An articlie of clothing isn't going to cause you to lose weight. There is no quick trick. Put in some hard work (exercise) and show some discipline (healthy eating)
  • tgzerozone
    tgzerozone Posts: 160
    Options
    I'm obviously in the wrong business.
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have also bought the Zaggora Hotpants and mine were fairly cheap, as I bought them through Groupon. They do take a while to get here as they ship overseas though.

I love them (when I remember to wear them). As the other person posted, I found it wasn't so much about weight loss when I wore them but they really help you to lose inches from your waist, hips, and thighs. Like I said, I just wish I could remember to wear them more often. They sure do make you sweat up a storm too. One of their main selling features is they promote making your legs (etc) smoother and reducing the appearance of cellulite. I have found that to be true also.

On the downside, I wish they were machine washable....having to wash them by hand and line dry them all the time is probably one reason I tend to not wear them as often as I should. Hope this helps with your decision.
  • kazala
    Options
    Hey folks thanks for your advice. I actually went ahead and bought a pair after a friend had such good results. They only arrived yesterday. I'm a bit disappointed about having to Handwash them as well, what a pain!
    Anyway I will update with any results. I am already measuring myself as I am two thirds of my way through the 30 day shred. Hopefully they will work well together , we shall see ........
    :) x
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    To the OP, they make you sweat....period. One website I saw suggested that they raised your core temperature by 18% "melting away the fat". Your core temp is 37.5C, if your core temperature goes up to 40C you're probably being hospitalized for heat stroke and at 44.25C (an 18% increase) you're probably dying.
  • dingbats
    dingbats Posts: 1
    Options
    BrianSharp - what they actually said was they raise the core temperature by 18% MORE than the control group - not by 18% of normal