Can I have some friends please ?

Options
Hi I'm new to this, I'm 32, a new mum, 5ft 4 and trying to loose approx 30 pounds. I would like some friends who may or nay not be similar but who will encourage me and be good examples as I find I stick better to healthy eating with support.
Please add me if you can help and I'll try my best to help you too xxx

Replies

• 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 38 and an old mom :) I'm trying to lose about 30, as well. Welcome!
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    46yr old Mom of 3, almost at my goal weight, but I love to encourage people. You can add me if you would like.
  • juliewalker1
    Options
    Good afternoon and good luck with your diet I am new to this also and need to loose 56lb in total ready for my eldest sons wedding next year, but i am sure we will succeed, just need to keep motivated,
  • tdj819
    tdj819 Posts: 41
    Options
    Not a mom but I am trying too, and will gladly support you! Together we all can do this! :-)
  • Boonster001
    Options
    I'm older - 49 and a monther to four. Trying to lose weight - and keep it off. Feel free to add me!
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 56, an older mom and a new grandmother. I have 20 lbs. left to lose. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi:

I'm 56, mom of four and grandmother of six. You can add me!
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of 2 teens:noway: , lost 55 pounds since April 2011 by tracking my food and portions and exercise.

Add me!
  • blclark7
    blclark7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting MFP again today. I'm trying to become a mom and have about 100lbs to lose. We can encourage each other.
  • Caitella
    Caitella Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 32, 5'1" and also a mum. Have lost a little bit of weight myself (bout 14lb) albeit it very slowly and inconsisently. Just starting out with MFP. Hopefully, it keeps me on track!! Feel free to add me
  • Shirlann46
    Shirlann46 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 66 and a Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 4. Trying to lose about 40 lbs. that I gained from Health issues & too tired after work( Retired now) to MOVE. So now I have Energy to MOVE.
    You can add ME.:flowerforyou:
  • purplefirefly4
    Options
    Hi, 5'3 losing 20! I'm here
  • purplefirefly4
    Options
    Wow! Great job.
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm new here two. I'm a Mom with 2 kids and I have about 68 pounds to lose. Here we go. I'd be happy to have you as a friend we can support each other.
  • old918
    old918 Posts: 8
    Options
    Okay, I'm adding friends as fast as I can but I keep running up against the 5 friend/10 minutes limit. Please feel free to add me.
  • plwheels
    plwheels Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi , I am an older mom to adult kids in my 40's. Trying to lose 20 pds, add me if you want.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    review my profile and friend me if you want