Which bikini...

Options
Beezil
Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
Do you think would look best on me? I'm a pear shape. I really want to get one of these from Victoria's Secret before the pool opens as kind of a reward to myself, but I'm having trouble deciding which one I like the best. Right now, I'm leaning towards the tie-dyed stripe string bikini. I really love the pink / white polka dot one too, but I don't think the color would look good on me. Opinions please! :heart:

V338358_CROP2.jpg

V338319_CROP1.jpg

V335206.jpg

V316952.jpg

V293088_HH1.jpg

Replies

• CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the tie-die striped one and the pink balconet-style one at the bottom. I like that one b/c the top is more unique, it's not the same string-bikini top that the majority of bikinis have.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I like the first one and the third one (tie-dyed). have fun in your bikini!!
  • carolanne84
    carolanne84 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love the top one, the color and the cut is pretty friggin sweet!
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    They are all really cute but the last one looks more like undergarments than a bathing suit.
  • codycaca1
    codycaca1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    VS has the best bikini's!!! I like either the tie dye or white one :)
  • migoi357
    migoi357 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    It really doesn't matter...you're looking so spectacular that no one is going to actually see the swimsuit. Sixty pounds lost...that's pretty amazing.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    love the tie-dyed one :heart:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I like #2 best :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I like the first one and the last one, but I could never buy a bathing suit without trying it on.
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I love the white one!
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I think you would look great in the white one but im a sucker for poka dots and is the sexiest of the 5.
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I love the last one red with the white dots
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    The white one is the best
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks so much for all the replies! :D It's great having different opinions for some insight. I'm not always a great judge of what looks good and what is just plain tacky. XD Planning to go try on the different cuts at the VS here since they do sell some suits in the store. I'm hoping that will give me enough knowledge to go on so I can order one online if I need to. :)
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    either the second white one.. or the last one..

i am a pear shape.. and i read in a magazine last year that those other ones that have stringy ties on the side are not good for pear shapes.. as they "dig in" to your hips and ruin your silhouette. i invested in a new bikini with wider sides on the briefs... best thing i ever did.. took inches off the look of my hips...
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    3 and 4 are my pics! they'd look great on our beautiful Emerald Coast beaches of Pensacola, Fl.
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the tie-die striped one and the pink balconet-style one at the bottom. I like that one b/c the top is more unique, it's not the same string-bikini top that the majority of bikinis have.

Me2 and I also like the white one!!
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    The great thing about VS is their suits come in the same size ranges as their bras. (at least most of them) I've been ordering mine online for years and only had to return one! These are all great suits, which one do you feel like you can wear and OWN it! = ) I love the first one just because you can't go wrong with a classic string bikini and the color is amazing.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    IMHO (and I'm also a pear shape for life) stringy bikinis and those that tie at the hips will make your pear shape hips look bigger, and will also attract attention to that area, so if you're trying to conceal, or draw attention away from that area, I would avoid the stringy ones. However, I love all of them, and if YOU are confident in them, any of them will be awesome. I'm not trying to make you doubt yourself, just speaking form experience from the piles of string bikinis I have in my drawer.... :)
  • Melyssaks
    Melyssaks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I like that white one with the bow on the top. Does it come in any other colors? I'm way too pale to pull off white.