Not new but...

Options
I'm not new but a lot of my mfp friends have stopped logging.:( I'm looking for some new friends who are in it for the long run and aren't going to give up in a month or two. We can do this!:)

Replies

• tenas
    tenas Posts: 121
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Add me if ya want :-)
  • twinsies041
    Options
    I completely feel you!!!! I'm so tired of seeing the logged in for 3 days and then the not logged in for 2 weeks. I've been using since thanksgiving!!
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Agree... just cleaned my friend list of people who do not log in or who do not give support. Add me if you wish
  • jenniferdances1
    jenniferdances1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Bump...and I just added y'all!:)
  • kmq1111
    kmq1111 Posts: 11
    Options
    You guys can add me, too. I've been at it for just over three weeks and I'm about a a third of the way to my goal, but I bet I'll still be using mfp even when I get there. Its just so helpful, you know?
  • JenSkinLaPierre
    JenSkinLaPierre Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just celebrated my 45th day. Lost 9 lbs... goal is 27. Feel free to add me! I love logging in to see what people are doing for exercise and diet. Gotta keep it fresh! Add me, if you like!
  • ELee0517
    ELee0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I've only just begun, I have so much determination it's to the point where I'm excited to start my new turbofire next week...add me if you'd like!
  • mishsmelle
    mishsmelle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    add me too! I hate seeing people give up after a short while!
  • Indy_Cent
    Indy_Cent Posts: 45
    Options
    I am 26. From Indianapolis.

I am also a jerk, a perv, an smart-*kitten*. I make inappropriate comments, most of my posts have NOTHING to do with fitness, or exercise, or eating. I am bad, naughty, completely too poisonous for most nice, cute little girls around here... I am exactly the asshol3 your mom told you to look out for, but, if you're one of the few who enjoys someone like that, then by all means, add me.
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm not going anywhere. :drinker: :drinker:
  • a_dub
    a_dub Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more MFP friends that are in it for the long run. Feel free to add me!
  • MelissaAnn1983
    MelissaAnn1983 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I try my best!
  • giddyred
    giddyred Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends, especially those in it for the long haul!! Feel free to add me!! I've been on MFP since January.

Lisa
  • jtross1117
    jtross1117 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My journey has just begun. I am in in for the" long haul" and mfp is my new addiction. I'd love to have you as support and be of some to you as well. Add me if you'd like. Jenn
  • CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm definitely in this for the long hall and I log daily whether it's good or bad so that I can stay accountable. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been logging religiously since Nov 2011. My husband can attest I am obsessed. I just have a focused agenda that's all.
  • akjmart2002
    akjmart2002 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I've logged for over 180 days. I'm in it for the long haul.

Feel free to add me.
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day. Add me if you want!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    absolutely, I am always happy to help motivate and help support. Anyone can feel free to add me if they like. Best of luck in reaching your goals.