Hi Everyone!

Options
My name is Terri, and I found this site from my sister, who got it from a friend. So I joined up Sunday night, just in time to start the week. Talk about keeping me honest! I won't have a choice here.. which is great. I'm really looking forward to cutting down on my carbs, and replacing the ones I do eat with better choices. And finally eating more fruits and veggies! I've been stocking my fridge for the past couple of days. Another benefit will be more regular exercise and more cooking my own meals.

I'm excited to meet people here on the site and get ideas! Let's rock!

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Fidelly
    Fidelly Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! It's been great already. Everyone's so helpful and I've gotten great snack and breakfast ideas!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Yes this is a GREAT place and as long as you're honest with the food diary you will learn a great deal about how to change your diet for the better. It was a shocker for me! :)

We're glad you're here.