Underwear Preferences--Style of Undies

Options

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    the thread the internet was invented for.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Cheekies. Love em!

For him . . . boxer briefs.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Commando or a thong if I *have* to wear something.

Oh, and boxer briefs for him
    I only came to read her reply lol
    luv ya Cory lol you rock
  • byronguy74
    Options
    Boxer briefs for me. For her either boy shorts or thongs.
  • lovebeinGIGI
    lovebeinGIGI Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    For work, I tend to wear nylon hipsters that pretty much cover my backside. I wear scrubs and there is nothing worse than some old guy staring at your butt cause he can see your pantyline and knows you're wearing bikini. Plus, I need to be comfortable with my job.
    Night time, I wear cotton hipsters cause they're comfy.
    Othertimes...depends on the outfit. But I don't do thongs! Uhhhgg!!! My daughters do and I can't stand them!!!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Boxer briefs. I don't give a crap what she wears. They're not gonna be on long.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of low rise cheekies for me (thank you Victoria's Secret). I like the way they follow my tan line... *Although I have lots of choices- I have a bit of a pantie fetish with over 100 pair.. :blushing:
    For my man, I enjoy a boxer brief- preferably the color should match what he's wearing... odd right? But I love that! :bigsmile: :love: :devil:
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    My mother called me dirty for wearing thongs, said they are nasty. So I responded with "You're just jealous because I'm small enough to fit into a thong without looking like a twinkie with a rubber band on it"

Of course I said this in my head...
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I wear thongs, and every now and then boy shorts (when I'm wearing a skirt without leggings or tights). I wear regular briefs mostly (granny panties??) when I work out because they don't ride up my butt crack :P

For the guys I don't really have a preference. I like how boxer briefs look but I've never been with a boxer brief wearer.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Boxer briefs. I don't give a crap what she wears. They're not gonna be on long.

or so you hope ;) haha.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I'm a fan of low rise cheekies for me (thank you Victoria's Secret). I like the way they follow my tan line... *Although I have lots of choices- I have a bit of a pantie fetish with over 100 pair.. :blushing:
    For my man, I enjoy a boxer brief- preferably the color should match what he's wearing... odd right? But I love that! :bigsmile: :love: :devil:

I thought i was the only one. I am a junkie. seriously!
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    I wear thongs and hipsters/cheeky panties. I like boxers on guys.
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I do like thongs, but I haven't been wearing those since I have gained weight.... Now it's hipsters and boy shorts. Until I get back in shape. Then I will be back to thongs.

For guys, boxer briefs or boxers. Just no tightie whiteys.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    My mother called me dirty for wearing thongs, said they are nasty. So I responded with "You're just jealous because I'm small enough to fit into a thong without looking like a twinkie with a rubber band on it"

Of course I said this in my head...

LMAO!! I VERY OFTEN have these convos in my head... be careful though, sometimes mine slip out.... :laugh: :laugh:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Boxers.....cotton knit for me........for the ladies who cares.....if I'm seeing them I'm happy
  • Bevigal
    Bevigal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    If you got "IT" flaunt it! If you don't got "IT"cover it up! However, NONE is the best one...just watch out...You don't want to get in a wreck.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    mine are called "thigh high" (some where between bikini and brief)
    can't wait to be in normal underwear hahaha

and for men, i like boxer briefs (colored , no whites)
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I think mine are called "low rise brief" or "modern brief". Basically they cover my *kitten* but don't come up to my neck.
  • mybeach27
    mybeach27 Posts: 243
    Options
    Me: thongs and lacy bikinis/boyshorts
    Him: boxers or boxer briefs
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Thongs for me... Although it's commando at home.

Boxers all the way for him.