My plan of attack!

Options
:bigsmile: Tomorrow is D-Day! My Doctor gave me the "OK" to start working out again after having an Emergency C-Section 6weeks ago! I'm so ready for this! :bigsmile:

I have to Start slow and work my way up because of my C-Section so bare with me here.

:devil: THE PLAN!!! :devil:
Juice Two to Three Meals a day - I'm breast feeding and the Doctor would like me to eat solids to ensure my daughter is getting everything she needs. Otherwise all of my 6 meals would be Juiced!

I will be eating 5 to 6 meals a day

I will only be drinking water and brewed tea. (no sweeteners added)

Working out at least twice a day, once at home in the morning, then at the gym when the lover gets home from work! for a total of 90 mins a day. . . for now!

I'm still taking my prenatal vitamins because I'm breast feeding but I also want to take Lifepak nano. and that is where I run into an issue. . . I take my prenatal at night now do you guys think it would be ok to take the lifepak nano during the day?

Replies

• MissLizzRockabilly
    MissLizzRockabilly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I heard about juicing. Have you watched that documentary on netflix called fat, sick, and nearly dead? It's awesome. I guy went on a juicing journey and documented it. It's great to see how much weight he lost.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I take my prenatal at night now do you guys think it would be ok to take the lifepak nano during the day?

I vote for a quick call to your doc in the morning to get this question answered.
  • Sweet_T_McGee_HeatherSadie
    Options
    I take my prenatal at night now do you guys think it would be ok to take the lifepak nano during the day?

I vote for a quick call to your doc in the morning to get this question answered.

Thanks I was reading th box ans it said if breast feeding ask a doctor!