Getting there, Getting Closer

Options
Nikki582
Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
I love seeing pics of people's changes, and today I took a pic and side-by-sided it with one taken about 10 months ago... and thought I'd put it up here. :)

I've lost 18kg (40lb) since using MFP daily 6 months ago. I've been accused of being addicted to the gym (like that's a bad thing!) and I exercise by running, following the New Rules Of Lifting For Women workouts (Just finished Stage 3 today!) and there are a few group fitness classes at my gym that I enjoy (Body Attack, Fitbox and RPM.. oh how I LOVE Attack!) I've noticed the biggest change in my body since I started lifting. :D It keeps my mind active too, much more active than just cardio. :)
I eat smaller portions but I don't restrict anything, I find that really important. Every night I have dessert, generally something well portioned - at the moment it's ice cream slices (12 to a pack, 70 cals each!) with some choc-mint topping - yum :)

I still have maybe 10kg (22lb) left to lose.

So here's my pic, I know it's only a face shot but I can see a big change, and as these photos inspire me, I hope mine can inspire others (and I'm not even at goal yet!)
347waz4.jpg

Replies

• LORRIE22
    LORRIE22 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW NIKKI !
    YOU LOOK WONDERFUL!

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • saxnviolin
    saxnviolin Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous and very happy too! :smile:
  • Giovalle69
    Options
    Wow, way to go! You can certainly see the difference! Awesome job!!!!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Wow! U look younger. Woot woot!
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Thanks all :D I have an issue with seeing a change, but I really, truly can this morning :)
    Wow! U look younger. Woot woot!
    You're my favourite :p
  • 70kilo
    70kilo Posts: 34
    Options
    Yay! Look at your beautiful eyes! And a visible collar bone. You look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • naplesbum
    Options
    great job! you look so good!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!