Do you log your water?

Options
I never do ~ I don't see any benefit to it. I drink between 10-14 glasses of water a day, more depending on my workout.

Replies

• MelissaAnn1983
    MelissaAnn1983 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    No not really but I never drink it unless I log it either. So I guess I should start making myself again.
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    I do, but not strictly.
  • castaliavt
    castaliavt Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I drink a ton of water, so I don't bother. I did at first, but it was just one more thing to log and I was never under 9 glasses. I love water. :-)
  • MikeG2
    MikeG2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Always. But I wasn't a big water drinker and it helped to keep track, or to keep "score" to make sure I got enough.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I stopped after seeing i was logging 1-1.5 gallons a day, i am well within parameters.........
  • JBalk55
    JBalk55 Posts: 2
    Options
    No, but I am always drinking it so I know I get enough.
  • AylaBean
    AylaBean Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I do, but I find it helps me pay attention to it and I drink more this way.
  • almaster666
    almaster666 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I log beer as water, is that ok?

:p kidding

I don't log it either, I drink a lot
  • Fit_and_Healthy
    Options
    I don't log it because it's pretty much all I drink and get plenty of it. Always have a glass or bottle with water within reach.
  • katrinamclamb
    Options
    I log my water but that is because it's a challenge to get the required amount. I think though that what I'm hearing is that maybe we log our water when its a challenge and when you are getting enough its not needed. I like to think its a reminder to make sure you are getting enough. Speaking of, i better go get a glass. :)
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I figure if I'm logging my food, might as well log my water. I get between 12 and 24 servings of 8oz depending on my sleep or how thirsty I am from either working out or anything else, but I like to make sure I'm getting an adequate amount. Plus it's not like it's a hassle to log, even on the app.
  • wonderwomanwannaB
    Options
    Nope.
    Partly because I think fluid is fluid and if I only get a few glasses of pure water in it does not mean I'm going to dry up. Plus water is one of the few things I don't meticulously measure. When I was strict, I would always get mad at wait staff in restaurants for refilling my glass too soon making me lose track ;)

I think it's good to track it at first if you aren't used to drinking water, or drinking at all (some people just don't drink anything). Then it becomes habit.
  • baycat107
    baycat107 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    No. It doesn't matter to me. I drink a lot of water, and even more in the summer. I don't log anything with a ZERO calorie count, including Diet Coke, etc. Just don't see a need to track it.
  • muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I drink quite alot and know I get enough, sometimes I will log but most of the time I don't.
  • zoedallas
    zoedallas Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    No, I never do. I drink water all day long so I don't see much point.
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I do, even if I'm at the recommended amount. I'm logging food, I might as well add water.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Always. But I wasn't a big water drinker and it helped to keep track, or to keep "score" to make sure I got enough.

^^This.
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I always do--I mean, why not? It doesn't take that much effort to log it you know?
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options

^^This.

Same :drinker:
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    No... I don't really get that. Why do they go by glasses? Glasses can be all different sizes. I just drink out of a water bottle. I wish they made it so you could keep track in oz, not glasses.