Starting new support group for Married Women who

Options
Hello. I am still new to MFP but after an emotionally draining week I had the idea to start a support group with those who could relate to my personal situation. I found a couple ladies who are interested. We will be forming a closed group once we try to get the word out there. It will be a private way we can openly express our struggles to encourage and motivate one another. Here is my original post. Please let me know if you are interested or if there is a better way for me to spread the word. Thanks!

I am looking to connect with a few ladies who are married to a man that is shallow when it comes to YOUR appearance. I, unfortunately, am included in this category and am looking to give & to find support. Please respond only if you are wanting to build yourself up (vs. tearing your husband down), are committed to making your marriage work, and are able to withhold judgements against those willing to conform to their husband's physical ideal.

Message me if you are interested. I will give you further details on how we can help support one another in a more private forum. Thanks!

Replies

• nhgirl30
    nhgirl30 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in supporting you and others.
  • tsmoser
    tsmoser Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would loveto be part of the group i have struggled through alot. I am always worried with how i look and trying to please by other half. (Husband)