favorite noy so good for you food?

Options
fordguy74
fordguy74 Posts: 108 Member
What is one of your favorite foods that you cant eat at all or you have to eat in moderation? Mine is peanut butter. I could eat it by the spoonful!

Replies

• boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    chick fil a or mexican food. its like kryptonite to me
    however, i do drink the diet lemonade at CFA and a skinny margarita with my mexican food.
  • fordguy74
    Options
    I just noticed i spelled not wrong! Oh well i think everyone will get the point. I dont live near a chic fil a thank god!
  • JerseyGirl081
    JerseyGirl081 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Cheesesteaks!
  • fordguy74
    Options
    I love cheese steaks!
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Any combination of chocolate/peanut butter. My ultimate sweet craving is PB/Nutella/Banana sandwiches. Problem is I usually have more than 1! haha
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Any combination of chocolate/peanut butter. My ultimate sweet craving is PB/Nutella/Banana sandwiches. Problem is I usually have more than 1! haha

^^ THIS! I am such a sucker for Reese's and Nutella both!
  • fordguy74
    Options
    my kids were eating peanut butter cups in front of me tonight, i wanted to rip them out of there little hands and eat them so bad!
  • tanga_gurl
    tanga_gurl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    What are cheese steaks? they sound good.. haha, I love cheesecake and also eggs benedict...
  • Trugrit12
    Trugrit12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Brownies!! omg i've been waiting for the day I can back a pan!!
    I figured out a good way for me not to eat the whole pan tho! i cut up the whole pan and freeze them in individual baggies, they are still great when u take one out! and home made (from box) are my favorite kind!
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    chicken nuggets or smoked sausage (since the 80s) i could live on them 2 .. but sadly , i have to eat them in moderation esp. the sausage
  • bdhoward87
    bdhoward87 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos....I can eat a whole bag of these in about 10 mins. Chips in general are no longer allowed in my apartment.
  • Misti76
    Misti76 Posts: 37
    Options
    Rice Krispie Treats! Goodness, I could eat my weight in them. Every year my friends make me a birthday cake out of them, I'll just have to make sure that's a "cheat" day this year.

Also... chips & dip. I've discovered that I have NO self-control where they are concerned.
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Those raspberry cream filled chocolates...but my real addiction is peanut butter!
  • fordguy74
    Options
    Cheese Steak = thinly sliced beef fried usually in onions and grease melt some cheese in with it throw it on a hoagie bun with lettuce tomatoes and whatever else you like.
  • leadoff
    leadoff Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    HOT WINGS.....mmmmmmmm.
  • devine_tina
    devine_tina Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Chips. Anykind really but especially plain ones! I'm going to have to just stay away from them.
  • amelie2011
    amelie2011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and snickers!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    cheese sticks
  • ClascyParra
    Options
    Double and triple cream kinds of cheese.
    Most are around 100 calories and 12 grams of fat PER OUNCE. I can easily put away half a pound of cheese per sitting. So this is something I can only indulge in once in a while
  • mommyoftwobg
    Options
    OREO cookies!! double stuffs! I could kill the entire bag in one sitting.:cry: i miss them