Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

PB2

Pretty sure this was invented by the devil. Just saying. Also, have you tried it on frozen lowfat chocolate yogurt? Yep, tool of the devil. LOL

Replies

• albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    had three servings of it today myself, and just ordered the chocolate....................love it
  • DeanneLea
    DeanneLea Posts: 261
    It's amazing lol. If you freeze bananas and then smash them, add pb2 and cocoa it's so good. Like ice cream.
  • KPainter70
    KPainter70 Posts: 152
    I have a jar of the chocolate. Kinda afraid to open it for fear it will disappear faster than a cat at bath time.
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Bought it, tried it... can't stand it. :sick:

I'm going to try using it in baking recipes, but I'm not very hopeful. I'll stick with regular, all natural, full-fat peanut butter - just less of it!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    It's amazing lol. If you freeze bananas and then smash them, add pb2 and cocoa it's so good. Like ice cream.

OK, that sounds delicious!
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    LOVE it in a smoothie. 1/2 banana, almond milk, pb2 and ice (and protein powder if you want) whip it up in the blender - tastes like a peanut butter shake.
  • hkulbacki
    hkulbacki Posts: 187 Member
    Love dipping frozen bananas in it!
  • Between this and the Yonana machine, I am in heaven with healthy treats.
  • KPainter70
    LOVE it in a smoothie. 1/2 banana, almond milk, pb2 and ice (and protein powder if you want) whip it up in the blender - tastes like a peanut butter shake.

That's how I've been using it - PB2, 2 scoops choc protein powder, a frozen banana and almond milk. Best protein shake ever.
  • What is PB2?
  • rachleb
    rachleb Posts: 59 Member

That's how I've been using it - PB2, 2 scoops choc protein powder, a frozen banana and almond milk. Best protein shake ever.

That is also my shake of choice! It is so good!
  • KPainter70
    What is PB2?

Powdered peanut butter.
  • I didn't like it at first either. But than I put it on a toasted bagel thin with a little strawberry jelly, I love it!!! It is a great way to have peanut butter without all the calories and fat. And it is a quick breakfast and filling!
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    My newest addiction has been pitted dates... and PB2 just goes great on a date! YUM!
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    What is PB2?

Powdered peanut butter.

Where can you find it, i looked in my local supermarket and couldn't find it?
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    I love it, my favorite is with either Greek or regular nonfat yogurt, and a little truvia, either frozen or just mixed. Great stuff. Also I put it in my oatmeal with a banana, that is just great. I am a big fan.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    What is PB2?

Powdered peanut butter.

i order it on amazon
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    I was so surprised when I found out how good it was!! Peanut butter on toast was my fav snack of choice. And who can eat just one sandwich?? But now with PB2 and sugar-free jam, I can treat my mouth and not get too out of wack for reaching my goal!
  • KPainter70

i order it on amazon

Me too.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Sorry. I don't know how to do that "copy" thing, but here, some of the larger HyVee grocery stores have an organic/health section, and you can get it there. They have both regular and chocolate.