PB2

Options
Pretty sure this was invented by the devil. Just saying. Also, have you tried it on frozen lowfat chocolate yogurt? Yep, tool of the devil. LOL

Replies

• albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    had three servings of it today myself, and just ordered the chocolate....................love it
  • DeanneLea
    DeanneLea Posts: 261
    Options
    It's amazing lol. If you freeze bananas and then smash them, add pb2 and cocoa it's so good. Like ice cream.
  • KPainter70
    KPainter70 Posts: 152
    Options
    I have a jar of the chocolate. Kinda afraid to open it for fear it will disappear faster than a cat at bath time.
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Bought it, tried it... can't stand it. :sick:

I'm going to try using it in baking recipes, but I'm not very hopeful. I'll stick with regular, all natural, full-fat peanut butter - just less of it!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    It's amazing lol. If you freeze bananas and then smash them, add pb2 and cocoa it's so good. Like ice cream.

OK, that sounds delicious!
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    LOVE it in a smoothie. 1/2 banana, almond milk, pb2 and ice (and protein powder if you want) whip it up in the blender - tastes like a peanut butter shake.
  • hkulbacki
    hkulbacki Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Love dipping frozen bananas in it!
  • sorchagriannon
    Options
    Between this and the Yonana machine, I am in heaven with healthy treats.
  • KPainter70
    Options
    LOVE it in a smoothie. 1/2 banana, almond milk, pb2 and ice (and protein powder if you want) whip it up in the blender - tastes like a peanut butter shake.

That's how I've been using it - PB2, 2 scoops choc protein powder, a frozen banana and almond milk. Best protein shake ever.
  • lastchance328
    Options
    What is PB2?
  • rachleb
    rachleb Posts: 59 Member
    Options

That's how I've been using it - PB2, 2 scoops choc protein powder, a frozen banana and almond milk. Best protein shake ever.

That is also my shake of choice! It is so good!
  • KPainter70
    Options
    What is PB2?

Powdered peanut butter.
  • richelle67
    Options
    I didn't like it at first either. But than I put it on a toasted bagel thin with a little strawberry jelly, I love it!!! It is a great way to have peanut butter without all the calories and fat. And it is a quick breakfast and filling!
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    My newest addiction has been pitted dates... and PB2 just goes great on a date! YUM!
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    What is PB2?

Powdered peanut butter.

Where can you find it, i looked in my local supermarket and couldn't find it?
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    I love it, my favorite is with either Greek or regular nonfat yogurt, and a little truvia, either frozen or just mixed. Great stuff. Also I put it in my oatmeal with a banana, that is just great. I am a big fan.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    What is PB2?

Powdered peanut butter.

i order it on amazon
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I was so surprised when I found out how good it was!! Peanut butter on toast was my fav snack of choice. And who can eat just one sandwich?? But now with PB2 and sugar-free jam, I can treat my mouth and not get too out of wack for reaching my goal!
  • KPainter70
    Options

i order it on amazon

Me too.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Sorry. I don't know how to do that "copy" thing, but here, some of the larger HyVee grocery stores have an organic/health section, and you can get it there. They have both regular and chocolate.