i really really really want cake!!!!

Options
si_puedo
si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
a huge slice of pineapple upside down cake...........

Replies

• fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    well eat a slice
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Then have a piece. Then track it in your food diary.
  • si_puedo
    Options
    thx....i think i will
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    thx....i think i will

god you are easy:wink:
  • si_puedo
    Options
    thx....i think i will

god you are easy:wink:

lol.....for pineapple upside down cake, yes i am
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,614 Member
    Options
    a huge slice of pineapple upside down cake...........
    Then eat it. Restrictive "diets" don't work. It's usually why people gain weight back.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other posters... have one!
    But... does it have to be huge? Does it really taste that much better with 10 huge bites swallowed in a hurry... or could you sit down, take small bites and really savor it?
    Try putting your fork down between each bite while you enjoy the taste and texture of the bite that's already in your mouth instead of starting your next bite before you finish this one.
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Agree with Robin above don,t restrict anything in your diet unless it makes you ill. Enjoy your treats in smaller portions. Try to make your cakes healthier and try not to eat the cheaper low cost junk food full of rubbish!
  • DocMarr
    DocMarr Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I also agree with the above posters. I am really against restrictive diets because they make you crave stuff. The more you deny what you want the more likely you are to binge. I am a great follower of the 80/20 rule. If 80% of my calorie intake is from nutritious wholesome food like fruit, veg, lean protein, complex carbs - then I can allow myself up to 20% of my intake to be more indulgent foods. Plan them into your diary. Workout a bit more to have extra calories for what you want. And then really enjoy it without any guilt. Denying yourself everything you fancy is not sustainable. Managing your intake and allowing for the odd cake is sustainable for the rest of your life. If you know you can have a bit of pineapple cake once a week then you are less likely to crave it - or feel the need to binge when you do eat it. Have one bit - and don't wolf it down. Chew it and roll it round your mouth until it melts away - really enjoy it! Then come back and tell us how it went! :)
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    welp..look slike you have alreday solved your problem, but I make "cakes" in the microwave all the time...I use protein poiwder and whatever I wanna have (berries and oats, or pumpkin spice..etc..)I love them, and they may not be for everyone but they curb my cravings and hell I LOVE them! just mix up your ingredients and stick the cereal sized bowl in the microwave for two minutes! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
  • DeborahStanley
    DeborahStanley Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I love cake, I love baking, so I make healthy versions using carrots or fruit in recipes & bran don't forget the fibre lol

If you have a diet with no cake you will be very sad & that's not a good thing.

Work treats into your diet, have your cake, record it & live with the excess or work it off - but don't lie to yourself about eating it.
    Now if only I could take my own advice :)
  • Ironman2be
    Ironman2be Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    i need to stop clicking on these forum posts....cake sounds way to frickin good right about now!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your cake dear :)
  • shortmom60
    Options
    Enjoy your cake, just don't eat the whole thing.
  • amyy902
    amyy902 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    have someee. you can easily make it with less calories by using light spreads in place of butter and splender in place of sugar. tastes good and reduces the calories :)
  • droberts3311
    Options
    Seach 3-2-1 cake here. I tried it and it works sooooo good. When I get a craving I make that and then I don't have the whole cake to eat. You will be amazed!!! Sometimes I put a tsp of natrual peanut butter over the top when it is hot, then top with cool whip!!! Yummy!!!