dress size

Options
dwtimeoutt
dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
I went shopping for a new dress to wear to a wedding next month. It is the first time in 3 years that I have been able to buy something in the normal sizes. It is still an XL but not an XL1 and it was in the normal clothing sizes. I'm down about 14 lbs. since Mid. Feb. Just joined MFP last week.

Replies

• fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • SewManyBlessing47
    SewManyBlessing47 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's great. Keep on this right path and great results. Single digits is ready not that far off. Good luck. God is good.
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Yeay! Have fun celebrating and looking wonderful in that dress. Bet it's even loose by then.
    :wink:
  • dwtimeoutt
    dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Yeay! Have fun celebrating and looking wonderful in that dress. Bet it's even loose by then.
    :wink:

I didn't realize it is next month already. The wedding is April 28th. I think it will be a perfect fit on the day of the wedding and I think I can get about two months out of it before I buy a smaller dress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!