What Celebrity do you want to be as fit as?

Options
Most of us have a Celebrity we look at and want to achieve what they have physically, so who is yours?

I would love to do what Carrie Underwood and Alison Sweeney have done! They were "Average" girls who got fit with diet and exercise.

So let's hear it...who is your motivation?

Replies

• LoveyEstelle
    Options
    Jennifer Garner!!! I love her athleticism and cuteness!! I would also love to take up kickboxing someday : )
  • sassy_sparkles
    Options
    Kelly Osbourne is my inspiration! She looks great after her weight loss. She's strong and curvy; she looks healthy, not twiggy. Her awesome look and story pump me up. If she can do it, so can I!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Most celebrities aren't that fit. Maybe thin and skinny, but lots of them smoke, drink too much, and hardly exercise. Be better than them.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Jojo1859
    Jojo1859 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Adele... Have you seen how much weight she lost? She looks amazing!
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Scarlett Johansson is a big inspiration for me, as is Emilia Clarke (she's my same height :))
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Jessica Biel... you can't tell me she got that body smoking, drinking and starving, she is ripped!
  • sexycute
    sexycute Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian: I am also curvy; which I appreciate very much. I love having a womanly (in my eyes) figure.
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    Kim Kardashian: I am also curvy; which I appreciate very much. I love having a womanly (in my eyes) figure.
    i agree she does have a nice curvy figure and im curvy 2 and like u i want to stay curvy. but im only 5'2 so i guess i would say someon like angela basset since she is shorter.:smile:
  • vanessaleigh818
    Options
    Madonna! I don't think I would look like that, but I definitely want to feel like that!!!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Most celebrities aren't that fit. Maybe thin and skinny, but lots of them smoke, drink too much, and hardly exercise. Be better than them.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Yeah, all the ones I can think of are more athletes than celebrities. I wouldn't hate Christian Bale in American Psycho body though. Probably unreasonable, but whatever.
  • LFiestan
    LFiestan Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    BEYONCE!! i love a woman with curves i want to have that kind of body :D
  • lulu9663
    lulu9663 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Love Hewitt. She has the most beautiful body. Gorgeous curves, and such a pretty face. She also has hair to die for. I could probably get to about how she looks, but I'd be a tad flatter in the chest.
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I would like to be as fit as John Bishop.
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Jessice Love Hewitt, Scarlett Johannson, Eva Mendes and Jessica Alba's figures I think they all have nice curvy figures, I am only 5ft 3 and curvy. But I just want to look like me just toned and fit lol x
  • isweatglitter
    Options
    Miranda Kerr, Blake Lively, Scarlett Johansen, Nina Dobrev, Adriana Lima. Anyone really, they all have better bodies than me.
  • sexycute
    sexycute Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i agree she does have a nice curvy figure and im curvy 2 and like u i want to stay curvy. but im only 5'2 so i guess i would say someon like angela basset since she is shorter.:smile:

You're right. I'm 5'0" and I guess our bodies can only be so curvy without looking like a Weeble! LOL!