Any Single Parents on here?

Options
Hello, I am a single parent and I'm looking for other single parents as well for moral support! Being a single parent is a very challenging job, when your doing it all by yourself. I work full-time, go to school part-time and juggling everydays tasks is exhausting! Trying to go to the gym and eat right is another added stress factor on top of everything else I have going on, but I'm determined to lose 40 pounds though. I fell off the band wagon about a month ago, because I wasn't seeing the results I wanted, so here I am again back on MFP and I need all the support I can get to keep me on the right track! :smile:

Replies

• feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    I'm also a single parent who works full time, school part time and everything else that goes on! Its stressful but it IS possible. I've managed to lose 36lbs since Jan 1. You can do this!! Feel free to add me. :)
  • cheriibomb
    Options
    Im a single parent, been working on losing weight and cant seem to get it off. I kinda figured it out with me just not eating enough and im in the process of changing that. Other than that i have no idea what else to do....step up the cardio maybe?