Picture of your tattoo(s)

Options

Replies

• akjmart2002
    akjmart2002 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My only tattoo...for now.

IMAG2369-2.jpg

Dude, are you *smithing* without a shirt? That's freakin' metal, man!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options

GEISHA *why?* because I feel as woman, we have our traditional duties to perform in a relationship!

:noway: I have nothing against your tattoo, but wow, that way of thinking just set back women's liberation by 20 years.
  • xosmsox
    xosmsox Posts: 119
    Options
    My only complaint with tattoos is 98% of people don't thoroughly research their artist and end up with blown out/faded/bleeding lines and hideous cheap looking tattoos. Its sad. Gives the real artists a bad reputation. This truly can be art when done cerrectly
  • xosmsox
    Options

GEISHA *why?* because I feel as woman, we have our traditional duties to perform in a relationship!

:noway: I have nothing against your tattoo, but wow, that way of thinking just set back women's liberation by 20 years.

I disagree. No shame in taking care of your man. Warm meals. A clean home. Open loving arms always. I think its a beautiful thing. Feminism is killing our true power....our femininity! Chivalry is dead and women killed it.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    2cdalmr.jpg

that is so cool!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options

I disagree. No shame in taking care of your man. Warm meals. A clean home. Open loving arms always. I think its a beautiful thing. Feminism is killing our true power....our femininity! Chivalry is dead and women killed it.
    There's a difference between love and subservience. Relationships should be partnerships, not dictatorships. I don't see any beauty in putting restrictions on people's freedoms based on what's "socially accepted." Chivalry was a movement that spread the message that women NEEDED men and couldn't be independent. Good riddance. Feminism is the empowerment of women, who have been oppressed since "man" domesticated animals.
  • kelbelzz
    kelbelzz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    2n1fino.jpg
    sq7bz8.jpg

I have five tattoos, but these are my favorite two. The first one is a memorial tattoo for my brother, and those are his initials. The second one symbolizes being free of my past & opening myself up into a new person lol.

ALSO, @dawn. I love your back tattoo!
  • dawnkykong
    dawnkykong Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My only complaint with tattoos is 98% of people don't thoroughly research their artist and end up with blown out/faded/bleeding lines and hideous cheap looking tattoos. Its sad. Gives the real artists a bad reputation. This truly can be art when done cerrectly

I agree! My back needs to be touched up, due to stretch marks. But the same guy did my back and my arm... I have a hard time going to anyone else. P.s. I've made the mistake of not researching... My Lower back is a perfect example....boo.
  • sampa91
    sampa91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    This is my first tattoo just after I got it done :)
    33uv28h.jpg

This was my second tattoo that I got the tattoo artist to design and took 4 1/2 hours non stop, was all worth it!
    2h5u3i8.jpg
  • xosmsox
    Options

I agree! My back needs to be touched up, due to stretch marks. But the same guy did my back and my arm... I have a hard time going to anyone else. P.s. I've made the mistake of not researching... My Lower back is a perfect example....boo.
    Haha I also have a terrible tramp stamp! Young and stupid. Thank goodness I found a good cover up artist!
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    tattoos are lame
    not havin tatoos is lame :laugh:
  • xosmsox
    Options

There's a difference between love and subservience. Relationships should be partnerships, not dictatorships. I don't see any beauty in putting restrictions on people's freedoms based on what's "socially accepted." Chivalry was a movement that spread the message that women NEEDED men and couldn't be independent. Good riddance. Feminism is the empowerment of women, who have been oppressed since "man" domesticated animals.
    I definitely disagree but whatever makes you happy. I'm never oppressed hes always chivalrous. We care for each other in traditional gender roles without a dictatorship. But if feminism brings you confidence and joy that's great also! Like attracts like. I'm just old fashioned in some ways (:
  • dawnkykong
    Options

Haha I also have a terrible tramp stamp! Young and stupid. Thank goodness I found a good cover up artist!

Lol maybe one day I will too! I'm a total tattoo snob now but I'll admit, I was young and stupid. I got it for my mom... So, I might just keep it. I've now been going to the same artist for about 10ish years.

Btw your back piece is pretty awesome.
  • xosmsox
    Options
    33uv28h.jpg

This was my second tattoo that I got the tattoo artist to design and took 4 1/2 hours non stop, was all worth it!
    2h5u3i8.jpg
    You're a bleeder Haha! Hope your artist isn't a dry wiper!
  • barenaud13
    Options
    I am getting this the first week in May.

http://www.danrenkin.com/MidsummerSilhouettes.gif

Characters from A Midsummer Night's Dream.
  • xosmsox
    Options

Lol maybe one day I will too! I'm a total tattoo snob now but I'll admit, I was young and stupid. I got it for my mom... So, I might just keep it. I've now been going to the same artist for about 10ish years.

As is yours. I love a beautiful quarter sleeve on women! The permanent accessory (:
  • sampa91
    sampa91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    33uv28h.jpg

2h5u3i8.jpg
    You're a bleeder Haha! Hope your artist isn't a dry wiper!

The one on my thigh didn't bleed at all which I thought was kind of weird !
  • dawnkykong
    Options

As is yours. I love a beautiful quarter sleeve on women! The permanent accessory (:

Thanks! Hopefully someday it will be a full sleeve.
  • dawnkykong
    Options

ALSO, @dawn. I love your back tattoo!

Thanks!:)