30 Day Shred: Natalie is a slacker!

Options
Nicci93
Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
So anyone who is familiar with 30DS knows that Anita does the easier, modified versions of the exercises while Natalie is supposed to be doing the advanced version.

On Level One, while Jillian is discussing lunges with Anita, Natalie is not doing the lunge only the bicep curls for two sets!

And Jillian said her girls don't cheat when she isn't looking! PFFT! Haha xD

Replies

• Ttopeka
    Ttopeka Posts: 160
    Options
    Ha - I just pulled level 1 up on youtube to check it out, and you're right. I hadn't noticed that before. :P
  • StephC74
    StephC74 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    yeah if you watch for it there are several places where Natalie cheats :)
  • JulieDerda
    JulieDerda Posts: 163
    Options
    :laugh: yeah i noticed this too!
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I did notice this, and it's not cool because Jillian always talks about brining it and doing your best.

However, I believe that they do these exercises for like 8 hours in a day to get it right for the video, so I'm sure she must be exhausted.
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    lol i noticed 2 :laugh:
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Totally notice!!!! She also comes out of her deep squat hold on level 2 when Jillian isn't looking! It makes me laugh every time!! It helps to know that I am not the only one suffering during this workout!!!!!

Natalie is in ridiculous shape though!!!! You can't have that body if you are a true slacker!!!!!!
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    LOL! I apparently don't watch natalie at all. XD
  • rdchick
    rdchick Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I noticed! I think Anita looks a lot better than Natalie too...
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I noticed! I think Anita looks a lot better than Natalie too...

I agree!!!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Yeah i noticed that...really annoyed me!
  • londongirl2012
    londongirl2012 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i noticed it in level 1 as she's supposed to be doing the more advanced moved, but doesn't look as though she always is and sometimes looks like she's doing them wrong
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    She's hilarious - in Killer Buns & Thighs (Natalie & Anita are back in this DVD!), Natalie pushes Jillian away, and kind of 'shoos' her away several times. Cracks me up. :bigsmile: They are both in Kickbox FastFix too - Anita is pretty funny in that one. Fun to see familiar faces in the various DVDs.
  • gdkerplunk
    gdkerplunk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I always wondered what Natalie was doing there. I figured she was in a different rhythm than Anita, so when the camera went to Anita, she thought, "Gotta change my rhythm quick!" I usually watch Natalie and I noticed at this part, I have to look at Anita, but she's in a different position than Natalie was in, so I need to hurry up and get on track with her.

Or maybe she messed up when she was doing her exercise and was getting back on track... like when Jillian almost tripped on herself on Level 1, set 3 during the buttkicks! :)
  • jorden25
    jorden25 Posts: 19
    Options
    I noticed it also :laugh:
  • kabarnes45
    kabarnes45 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    She also rests her arms during supermans in L3. I don't mind cuz I took that as permission to do it too sometimes! U gotta admit, Natalie has killer plyo moves tho.
  • azwaa
    azwaa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    In the total body cardio, my kids favourite part is when Jillian uses Natalie to keep her balance, Natalie goes "ha I didn't fall", so Jillian pushes her. I also loved watching for the "mistakes," they make everyone more human and gives me hope that I am not failing when I have to cheat for two beats.
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha yes for sure :laugh: I love that Jillian kicks her *kitten* for it in L2 though and Natalie seems to try a little harder in L3 as a result (? I think) lol. So far I like the girls in Ripped in 30 a lot more - so much more energy!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Yep, noticed that day 1, but she obviously didn't get legs like that from cheating so I gave her a pass...
  • Lynvincible26
    Options
    Anita is a fox..... I think she's gone a bit too far with the body fat % tho, when she does crunches, her tummy looks like old lady skin! Anyone agree?
  • cookieta76
    cookieta76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Jillian's Body Revolution, and nothing has changed - Natalie is still a slacker, there are a lot more people, and Anita works her butt off. Natalie gets kind of mouthy, too. Leave the talk to Jillian! :wink:
    I watch Anita all the time - she really means business - and she makes it look so effortless!