New to mfp but hopeful and in need of support and friends.

Options
Hi everyone
Well i am new to mfp and i am looking for some support and friends to help me through my journey. I have over 100 pounds to lose and i want to achieve my goal once and for all. I am so over yo-yo dieting and am taking a whole new approach. Take it one day at a time and change my life for good. I hope i can find the support i need here!

Replies

• krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello I am Kristal I am back to myfitnesspal. I initially lost 42 pounds. Now I have a goal of 20. It isn' easy but with support your goals can be met! GOod luck. You may add me as a friend if you like. Happy Losing!!!!
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a new chapter in your life. You can add me if you want :smile:
  • lel123uk
    lel123uk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, Joined MFP today to gain control of my body again, i suffer with a back problem and im sure the access weight is not helping, my only issue is i am limited to walikng as my main excerise as gyms wont allow me to join with my back issues.
    Feel free to add me if you want and Happy Losing
  • margeauxhunt
    Options
    Hello/ I'm new too, add me if you want. :smile:
  • laura_fat2fit
    laura_fat2fit Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Its a great place to get the support and motivation you need. Feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey! :)
  • natalie5522
    Options
    Hiya, I have been on this for about a month now and in serious need of some support! Ive been trying to lose my 'baby weight' for 18 months now and just seem stuck at the same weight all the time! Its so disheartning! If anyone wants to add me that would be great, or have any weight loss tips or great exercises to tone up, Thanks :)
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
    got loads fo weight to lose and so far doing ok :)
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hi, been here for about a month and a half. 50+ lbs to loose. Add me if you like.
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Here for ya!!!:happy:
  • FairyTerri
    Options
    I am trying to lose 20 as well!
  • Welcome! I have over 70Ibs to lose and I already lost 11Ibs. Feel free to add me :)
  • wickshot
    wickshot Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Everyone, been at it for 5 weeks now, 7 pounds lost so far, but disapointing week last week put on 0.2, I was hoping for a loss :cry: I thought I'd had a good week. Big push this week! Feel free to add me :)
  • Tarnstime
    Tarnstime Posts: 10
    Options
    Thankyou so much for your support everybody. Its good to know that i am not the ony one out there really struggling with loosing this weight. I know that if we all support each other then we can do this! I am struggling with eating my daily calorie intake as i think i am not eating enough calories, but struggling to find healthy food options to make up my calories.Any ideas? I am starting my exercise off slowly, scared i might get have a heart attack if i go to hard!lol My doctor says that i need to start off with walking and weight training to get me going, so i went for my 30 minute walk this morning, legs, knees and back are sore but Pain is temporary! :) Anyway how are you all doing today? I have a little tip that helps me through the day, keep yourself busy during breaks between meals! You know there is always something to do!:) Hope you are all good and think positive!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP ; ) it's very helpful and you get so much encouragement and support from MFP friends Feel free to add me
  • TheMissingSock
    Options
    add me if you like - my final goal is 100lbs lost and i'm almost half way!
    I lost about 20 lbs before I joined here the beginning of February and now i'm almost half way!

i also joined the gym a couple weeks ago and as sore as you get, keep going! I actually go to the gym now so that the aches and pains I have will go away. today is the first day in 2 months that I woke up without sciatica pain.

keep chugging away, we can do this!