Newbie........WOW

Options
WOWEEEE, I cannot believe this site is free !!! brillinat WW was costing me £20 a month. Now cancelled.

Lokking forward to looking around the site, chatting and looking fab for summer ?

Jo

Replies

• brandillyn
    brandillyn Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    This site is really quite amazing(: Glad you discovered it.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, a very cool place to get the job of a new fitter you done.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome. MFP is really great.

People are always there to help and advice (but be warned - lots of contradicting advice is giving) I guess you have to take on board what everyone says and find out what works for you. x
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I tried WW for 2 months online, and I hated. I love MFP! This site is a wonderful tool to keep you accountable on what you're eating and what you're doing during the day.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! You're gonna love it. The people here are really amazing.
  • Gettingbettereveryday
    Options
    Yup MFP is brilliant ! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • danisaurus_REX
    danisaurus_REX Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    welcome! i just started a month ago. feel free to add me :)
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    ...former WW too and so thankful I found this App on my phone then found the website. Still a newbie and haven't added friends yet but looking forward to getting more involved.
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I also was with WW and was thrilled to find this site and app!!

Welcome!!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of great people in here and I have a lot of fun learning from them. I tried WW too and was really disappointed. I have had more luck on here.

Welcome
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    welcome welcome welcome!!! i used to pay €10 a week for ww! pah!
  • MaryPhillips90
    MaryPhillips90 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This place has helped so many people lose weight just by soley counting calories.

Feel free to add and good luck!
  • jdeking1
    jdeking1 Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Everyone can feel free to add me! The more of us to support eachother the better!!
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • sloanranger55
    sloanranger55 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Another Woweeeeee, for all the welcome replies and support messages. Thank You all, so much. This truly is a fab site.

I will be logging in a couple of times a day, even more lol. So will catch up with you all, as I post and read posts.

I am going away tomorrow but will be back wednesday. I have downloaded app to my phone and will be logging in from there while away.

Jo
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    Ok so i'm give this a shot...I CAN DO THIS SO CAN YOU if you didnt care you wouldnt be here....:)