Help for Killer Buns and Thighs + Ripped in 30!

Options
Hi Guys!
Need some suggestions and help on these two DVDs if you have tried it already.
I have started these two DVDs together in the evenings and since I cant do both of these at the same time (because of shortage of time) I was thinking of doing them alternatively, so 1 day Ripped and the 2nd day Killer B&T..
I do other exercises daily in the gym like strength training and cardio and some group classes like spinning, zumba etc once or twice a week.
For those days when I miss gym in the morning then I usually do two Jillian workouts in the evening.
But I just need suggestions..Do you think if I do these DVDs alternative days, will they still work their magic?
I have a pear shaped body so most of the fats stored in the bums and thighs so I badly need to tone up my lower body.
Please suggest!

Replies

• Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    hmm :huh:
  • chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    There's no magic to the tapes. It's all just toning exercise. If you do them and push yourself, you will see results.
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Funny, I'm somewhat doing the same thing. I hate the gym and don't really have a time I can go anyway so I'm trying to do both everyday. I'm also pear shaped. I have done RI30 before. I saw some definition change but no size change so I'm trying both together now in hopes of more success. I started KBT before but had to quit because some things were hurting my back. I'd love to hear if you have any success.
  • gastankerdriver
    Options
    I recently have started doing bodysquats. Basically, placing your feet about shoulder length apart, bending to a crouch, then standing upright. I do at least 100 per week. I break it up into sets of 10. I do 10 repetitions, then rest, then 10 repetitions and rest for a moment, 10 more, etc. The great thing about the bodysquat is that it requires no equipment or weights. It works out the front AND back of the thigh and the gluteous area. The higher repetitions will build muscle which in turn will burn off the fat in that area. Not only that, this is the largest muscle group in your body. I have been encouraging a few of Myfitnesspal "friends" to do them and the results have been promising. Add me as a friend, if you wish, for some support and encouragement. Best to you.