Small NSV- the beach

Options
I went with my Husband and 1 year old daughter to the beach yesterday and wore a tank top and shorts :D Really big deal for me because 1- I never wear shorts, and 2- I refuse to go to the beach because I'm scared I'll overhear someone pointing out how big I am.

BUT I DID IT, AND HAD A GREAT TIME :D

Replies

• cassblue21
    cassblue21 Posts: 207
    Options
    Good for you! :) That is always something really hard to overcome!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congratulations!
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    :glasses: yaaaa!
  • Myrtlemama4
    Myrtlemama4 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congrats! The best part for me with this journey is doing things out of my "comfort" zone...Thats great you actually did and and enjoyed yourself! Awesome..!
  • Tracyfishcarp
    Options
    Congratulations!! Here's to many more trips to the beach.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    That is terrific!!!!!! It is a really great feeling to not feel like people MUST be making comments. I went to the pool this weekend and for the first time, didnt think about how people must be laughing.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    great job! thats not "small NSV" that is a great NSV!
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    That's awesome! One of my big goals for this summer is to get to the point where I can feel comfortable with myself at the beach! Well done, hun!
  • KenziesMomma11
    KenziesMomma11 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED :D It is so nice to have such amazing support from you all!
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I am proud of you for stepping out of your comfort zone and accomplishing such a huge victory for you, your family and your self confidence. Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!