Hi I am new ! Looking for supportive friends !

Options
Hi everyone,

I am 35 years old (Friday) and a mom of 7, waitress but couch potato most of the time I am not chasing my kids. Starting weight is 179lbs 5'10", goal weight is 145 lbs. Happy to be here, now I just need some friends to support me.

I started using myfitnesspal 2 weeks ago, used the first 2 to get used to counting calories and now am beginning to watch what I eat coupled with beginning the c25k program. Completed day 1 today, finding it hard to track cardio because I am not 'really' sure what my speed is, timing is taken care of with my android app. Anyone else doing or have completed the program with some tips ?

Looking forward to being a part of the community :)

Replies

• xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Happy to help!
  • MNmuncher
    MNmuncher Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me if you would like! I usually track my total time and total distance for my cardio. I think there is an android/iphone app for that. Then I can just divide to get my pace. Hope this helps! :)
  • NWriceC
    NWriceC Posts: 28
    Options
    Happy to do what I can, support is easy!

Adding your shortly.
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Add me!!!! We can do it together!!!
  • Jneyse
    Jneyse Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi, I'm new also. Just completed my first week, but know from experience if I don't have a partner when exercising and watching calories I will tend to fall off the wagon. I would love to partner up with you if you like. I am currently at 196 lbs. and my goal is to reach 175 lbs.
  • bbadria
    bbadria Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm new too (kind of) . First time mom to a 5 month old baby. I need to get back in shape and need support too (mainly to stay motivated and run 5 x per week). Good luck to you all!
  • CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 104
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me.