Getting there...(with a few pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    awesome and very inspiring personally for me because you started about where I started from,and so really gives me hope that it IS possible,thanks for sharing!!
  • Perignon
    Perignon Posts: 3
    Options
    A W E S O M E J O B!!!!!!! Very encouraging. Its amazing that you did that in less than a year! PHENOMENAL! WAY TO GO!!
  • sg1982
    sg1982 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!
    Great job!
  • deverdad
    deverdad Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing!!! Please share what your exercise regimen consisted of to acquire such an awesome midsection...
  • siren1974
    siren1974 Posts: 66
    Options
    Your abs look really good! I am so amazed at the flat stomachs on here. I always thought once you lose the weight you have this extra skin that hangs down but the people who post pics on here have the abs I have always wanted. Very encouraging to me. Even at my thinnest I never had a flat stomach and that is going to be a goal for me.

Lycra pants!!!
  • siren1974
    siren1974 Posts: 66
    Options
    Truly amazing!!! Please share what your exercise regimen consisted of to acquire such an awesome midsection...

I bought a pilates performer and have been using that for 9 months. That's all the strength training I have done
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!!
  • katetaylor999
    katetaylor999 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Seriously, that is UNREAL. Excellent work, I'm sure you've worked really hard but this has GOT to show it's been more than worth it. Unbelievably brilliant results, well done. x
  • jbakerak
    jbakerak Posts: 76
    Options
    great core!!!

I agree!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!